Dish Network / Dish.comdish

M Oct 20, 2019

For years now, in the wee hours, you interrupt the programming on the Oxygen channel... Usually, during my crime shows, for example, Dateline. You break for commercial, in the middle of their sentences and when we come back from the break, we've missed 3-5 minutes of the show. It's frustrating... Please stop it. Make up your spots, somewhere else, stop interrupting programming. I'm sure the Oxygen channel wouldn't want you to interrupt their programing.

• Updated by Magadeshue · Oct 20, 2019

We pay the Provider. The Provider should be able to choose how they provide. So, the Provider should stop the interruptions.

• Updated by Magadeshue · Oct 22, 2019

When I reach out to DISH, there shouldn't be trolls, answering my complaints. You sit back and watch us go back and forth but never give any input... But some nosey, lonely and starved for attention, fool wants a tit for tat. Tell Craig and ', to get a life and to stop speaking on your behalf.