DirecTV — a customer service rep and not having access to a channel
I was under the impression I had all the college football game in my subscription I am trying to watch the Fresno State vs New Mexico State game in 686-2.
The lady on the phone could barley speak any English and kept me on the phone for 51 minutes and I asked to speak to a supervisor 4 times and she wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor. She then transferred me to a quality assurance number it rang a few times went busy and hung up on me. The customer service rep ought to be fired she had no idea what I wanted after explaining it to her several times.
My account is associated with the number [protected], she told me I had the whole college football package so I'm wondering why I can't get 686-2
Please help !!!
Updated by Davidnorman, Sep 28, 2019
Is this a direct tv website???
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change