DirecTV — I cancelled directv in august and am still getting bills saying it is active and being charged.
I cancelled Century Link and Directv in August 2017. Century Link sent me a check for over $200 because I always pay ahead. Directv said they would send a box for the receivers and chips. It never came. They keep sending bills saying we owe them. I tried to call the number on the bill and keep getting shut out when they ask for the phone number as it states the bill is overdue!!!
Now they say I have to pay for months and a $10 disconnect bill. No way am I going to pay or something Directv messed up!! When I asked to speak to a supervisor no one was available. I did not want to be angry with the person on the phone as he was not the one causing the problem, but it is very frustrating. I will not pay for your mistake. II will wait to see if the box for the receivers and remotes comes in seven days.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change