Directexpress Accountusdirectexpress.com

E Review updated:

Wallet and card stole within the last 24 hrs. Been trying to reach someone at customer service sine 9 a. M. The system transfers you to an agent where your on hold in excess of 37 minutes, then your disconnected. Even tried the hearing impaired line. Somebody named mark answered but says he couldn't do anything, but he was so sorry for the trouble. In the end, i'm back to trying to reach them

• Updated by directexpressiswack · Sep 13, 2018

If you or someone you know list money because of Direct Express it if you want to help others that have please click this link for a petition to close down the company!!!

• Updated by directexpressiswack · Sep 13, 2018

Direct Express is a fraudulent negligent company! Copy and Paste this link to petition to close down Direct Express. You're not going to get your money back anyway.

• Updated by directexpressiswack · Sep 13, 2018

Direct Express are thieves. Copy and paste this link to sign a petition to shit down Direct Express. https://chn.ge/2Oiq5sh

• Updated by directexpressiswack · Sep 13, 2018

Did Direct Express steal your SSDI too? Copy and paste this link to sign a petition to shut down their company. https://chn.ge/2Oiq5sh
    Share it on Facebook and twitter too! Let's take them down!

• Updated by directexpressiswack · Sep 13, 2018

Please copy and paste this link and share it on Facebook and Twitter! Sign the petition to shut down Direct Express. They are negligent, fraudulent l, inconsiderate thieves!!!

• Re
    reeree49 Dec 15, 2010

I been try to use the web for 3 month it not work and noone can help you at customers servces.

• El
    Ellymae Aug 20, 2018

I am a retired Fed worker and on Social security my SS check was deposited into their debit card system and I NEVER ask for this card or activated the card now I can't even get this company on the phone how does our government deal with a company of such low standards

• Ki
    Kimberleigh Aug 20, 2018

I was looking on my app to check my balance on my direct express app and noticed a withdrawal of 70$ at atm that I didn't do . I'm wondering how i can dispute it so I can hopefully get my money back that was taken from me . Please help ! Thanks

• Pa
    Packard v Aug 20, 2018

Went to atm to withdraw $800 atm suck it back in and gave me a empty receipt without the money but money was token out of my account. Keep calling the 8887411115 phone number can reach a customer service rep.

Jaime Osborne Sep 01, 2018

On 11/7 an incorrect online transaction was made on my account. Called direct express immediately to stop transaction. They informed me that it had to go through then I would have to get a refund. It is now 12/21, company has processed refund. Direct express is holding up refund for receipt. They can't use activity info or refund tracking number.

Aniyha Mommy Sep 05, 2018

Amazon Prime Took 350dollars Off My Card And I Dont Understand And Also Metro Pcs Took 2 Payments Off As Well And I only Took I Payment Off My Card And I Only Got 8 Dollars On My Card Now And I Needy Money Back As Soon As Possible!!!

• Ri
    Rita Valeriano Sep 05, 2018

Trying trying to file a dispute on a transaction that I did not make I call and get disconnected and cannot get this service complete I need answers and I need my money put back on my card ASAP 817 682 07220 Rita Valeriano
    Dispute is on October 2, 2017, $ 80.75

• Ca
    Carmine Avena Sep 10, 2018

The worst customer service in the history of the world! You have to call 50 times to get through and when you do, the morons don't know how to not hit the wrong button and hang up on you. They are a piss poor company. I think they would be better fit to fetch a sandwich or something. In no way should they handle money. I am so disgusted with them!

• Pa
    Paula McElroy Sep 10, 2018

There was a stated authorized amount of $39.90 extracted from my direct express debit card, on August 31, 2018; I would like to find out who the source was; whether it was actually done on agreeable terms. If I find that there was unauthorized activity, would I be able to retrieve this amount back on my card?

• Di
    directexpressiswack Sep 18, 2018

Direct Express is a fraudulent, negligent company with incompetent security! Copy and paste this link to sign a petition to shut down their company.
    Please share on Facebook and Twitter as well

• Am
    amy203 Sep 18, 2018

My card is about to expire. Called twice to get it sent to me, they said it was, never came. Now I try calling back and it says due to high call volume call back and hangs up. Driving me crazy!

• Ro
    Ronicia Sep 19, 2018

It was a dispute made on August 7, 2017 and it's September 5, 2017 and direct express still haven't put my money back on my card am trying to see what's going on I have been calling and calling telling yall that my lights off and I have little babies in the house and yall still want replace my money that was stolen off my card

Sandra Renee Nichols Oct 15, 2018

Have understand available but cannot withdrawal money . What do I do

• He
    Helen Feaster Nov 12, 2018

I purchased a money order for my rent and before I made it out or even left the store, it was stolen. DirectXpress has the record, they read out to me the time and date of the purchase when I was on the phone with them, but they say they can do nothing about it and refuse to replace the money.