Direct TV — not honoring agreement
Our family recently went from a two income family to a single bread winner. We needed to cut costs fast, so I had to cancel my directv subscription. When I called to cancel, I asked the woman if she would waive the cancellation fee of $60, and she agreed to do this. Wouldn't you know they now don't have any record of it, and are charging me anyway. When I called customer service, all they did was keep me on hold forever and tell me that was in my service contract. They made no effort to find a recording of the phone call in question, or ask the operator who took the call, or anything. Just because someone didn't write it down doesn't meat it didn't happen. So i'm really annoyed, and when we get back on our feet, i'm no longer going to give my income to directv.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change