Direct Knife Salesnever recieved order

I bought a knife from direct knife sales months ago i havent gottin it yet i have called and no one will answer the phone or return my phone calls. I have gotten really tired of this it was supposed to be a gift for my son for his birthday and it never showed up i am so disapointed because my son really wanted it and i sent my money out to get this knife and cant afford to by something else right now..Thanks Direct Knife Sales for ruining my sons birthday...

• St
    steve is the man Jul 03, 2017

Your comment is complete crap! I use direct knife sales all the time and never have these problems. You [censor] need to stop slandering companies online for no reason. They are one of the BEST PLACEs online to buy a knife you idiot!

• Re
    REBECCA Sharp Jun 15, 2014

They keep.on showing the knife, all you have to do is shipping and handling, I've done it twice no knife, rip off. Scam.