Direct Energy — energy contract
Claimed that I agreed to a five year contract for gas and hydro charges. I agreed to look at the contract after numerous phone calls, having been told that I would have to authorize the contract by phone. I had to specifically ask them if it was a 'contract' for 5 years, the make it sound like they are performing a customer service. I called back 6 weeks later to tell them I had definitely decided to go with another company and was told I had already been contacted and signed on 4 weeks earlier. I was told they had tapes. I look forward to hearing them. They are liars, and any tapes will be faked, they commit fraud and will get away with it. I will probably sign with another company, but by the time this is settled it will be at a higher rate. Direct energy will cost me money on a monthly basis for 5 years if this happens.
More Direct Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Energy - negative option contract renewal!
- Direct Energy - fraud and cheating!
- Direct Energy - billing
- Direct Energy - things we should know as customers before signing with direct energy for natural gas
- Mr Tankless / Ontario Direct Energy - owner
- Direct Energy - contract and fees
- Direct Energy - overbilling
- Direct Energy - natural gas
- Direct Energy - protection scam plan
- Direct Energy - false account