The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Direct Buy — pyramid scheme
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Direct Buy is nothing but a pyramid scheme. When someone joins, the person who made the original phone call gets a commission, the person who invites you to an "open house" (which is like a high-pressured time share deal) gets a commission, the person who sells the membership also gets a big commission. They don't tell you about the fees (shipping & handling), you still have to pay taxes and delivery unless you have the truck to pick up the merchandise.
In the meantime, you can shop the sales at retail stores and save your time and money!!!
More Direct Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy Membership - poorly run business and a rip off!
- Direct Buy - class action lawsuit info
- DirectBuy - 30-day trial membership
- Direct Buy - awful everything
- DirectBuy - avoiding to deal with directbuy!
- Direct Buy - total scam!
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - deception and false advertisement
- Direct Buy - clear scam
- Direct Buy - cabinets
- Direct Buy - contract scam