Dillons Pharmacypharmacy

P Jul 23, 2019 Review updated:

Every month I fill a prescription there, it is a schedule 3. Every month the date it is refillable changes. One month I can pick it up on the 28th day. The next month it will be the 30th day. Last month it was the 31st day. This month it is the 30th day. I know since it is a schedule 3 medication that I am looked at like a drug addict or drug seeker, but is it illegal for wanting to not have to make a special trip across town to pick it up after I have ran out? I also work 12 hour shifts with a 2 hour drive to and from work, so there are times that it is my allotted 30th day and the pharmacy isn't open by the time I get home from work. So why couldn't I pick it up on the 29th day? It's too early for a refill per my insurance? That was a lie! I contacted my insurance and they denied it. I asked the pharmacy to call my doctor to release it on the 29th day and was told they couldn't do it because of insurance. Dillons pharmacy needs to make their refill policy black and white, not depending on how the pharmacist is feeling that day!

• Th
    The End1233 Aug 13, 2020

I agree one hundred and ten percent with the pharmacy complaint
    I moved out of state and am lolking fot a doctor there in the meantime I still come to see my doctor where I lived.
    Store policy is 2 days early on meds nevet had an issue.
    Until now.
    My doctor got me in 5 days early.
    I didnt check the calender took my refill prescription in and not only was told no but the story policy of 2 days early was ignored and the pharmist tilf me six days ciying that the day you get your meds is day 0
    I also velieve she flagged me
    She didnt ask my situation just made assumptions and I will never ever fill there again.
    Ridiculous