Digital River Int Luxembourgunauthorized charges

E

I had an unauthorized charge to my debit card in the amount of $205.77 (US) through this company. I have seen another complaint regarding the same problem with this company. Someone needs to investigate this scam, please, and refund my money!! My bank caught the fraudulent charge before I did and shut down my card, at great inconvenience to me. This is unacceptable behavior from a business!!

• Vi
    vinod. Oct 03, 2014

What is this. Same issue aed 113, 30 deducted from my account how can rereturn this amount.

• Se
    Sergey Labutyev Apr 05, 2014

Just now (05.04.2014) got the same problem! Digital River charge my debit card 32, 99 euro! Indeed nobody investigate this evident fraud? Its time to make...

• Th
    Thomas Hopka Jun 08, 2012

I was charged for something I have no idea what it is. Please fix it now. It was my walmart money card. I need it back to pay my bills

• Mi
    Mitsu Jun 08, 2012

Digital River Int debited Rs. 5892.20 from my credit card...dont know what to do and how to get mymoney back but anyways need to sort out this as i have very lower limitinmy card...help me please!!!

• Th
    thakert May 23, 2012

Digital River Int debited Rs. 5960.35 from my account ! How to get my money back ? help me out...

DIEK May 09, 2012

There is an unauthorised amount on my credit card of 490 ZAR. The amount corresponds with the amount for a legitimate purchase from Regnow for software. I bought nothing through or from DIGITAL RIVER INT LUXEMBOURG

• Dr
    drlowe46 Jan 27, 2012

There are two charges from this company on my card that I did not authorize both are for $273.00 I had to close my card and now I have to wait 3-5 business days to get a new one

Dissapointed Sonja Aug 19, 2011

I just had the same experience. What came of you experience?

Dissapointed Sonja Aug 19, 2011

I have just seen the name of this company on my online bank statement, [PENDING - DIGITAL RIVER INT LUXEMBOURG, 0*** LAST 4 CARD DIGITS ****] 16/08/11 and they have taken money out of my account. This is shocking and should not be accepted behavior. What will stop them from doing it again? How do I get my money back?

• Rj
    R.J.F. Sep 26, 2010

I had an unauthorized charge to my credit card in the amount of €75, 99 (EUR) on 18.09.2010 through this company. I have seen another complaint regarding the same problem with this company. This is unacceptable behavior from a business!!. This cannot continue happening, someone needs to investigate this company for committing fraud, please block this company of frauds, and refund my money!!.

• Rt
    RTinker Jun 06, 2010

The fraud detector on my Chase card just detected a charge from that company, too. $173...

madasheck310 Feb 05, 2010

This bogus company charge my debit card $1779. I haven't used this card much lately, so i don't know how it was being charged so much. Now I am dealing with the bank to get this back. I hope I caught it in time.

• Rw
    RWest Jan 05, 2010

I have two unauthorized charges of $93.89 that were initiated on 01/04/2010 at about 0030. Evidently I am not the only one that has had this happen. I see that Digital Int Luxembourg has affiliationwith amazon. Amazon is a company that I have trusted to make purchases...not anymore. I made a purchase on amazon a couple weeks ago. I am wondering if this is where they stole my information.