Digi Telecommunicationdigi's many hidden charges

Digi is highly unethical, it never fails to raise my blood pressure each time I'm back in Malaysia.
1. Spams me with nonstop commercials daily and nightly when I sleep!
2. Helpline is filled with hidden commercials, operator press #1, then -commercial- service press 2 -commercial-
bla bla till finally operator on 4th or 5th try. Wow..
3. Promotions filled with hidden traps" free 100mb internet for 2 days! I used it, it charged me RM8 instead, due
to over quota... oh duh, I wasn't informed of that! To unsubscribe press 126 1 1 1 1 or sth, I did, it SUBSCRIBED
a $3 net instead!!! And subject to autorenewal! Wow...
4. Thought fine, so I disable autorenewal on my old card, OH DISABLED, due to expired, pls topup. Fine.. topping up RM30
for a months net... it auto renews RM3 immediately!!! whether I like it or not!!!Therefore I'm left with RM27, unable to subscribe to RM30.
When Called helpline this was their reply:
"If I "I'm sorry sir, we cannot refund, if I help, I will be penalised!" so Digi is so anal about helping customers? The customer
didn't give a hoot in paying RM30, but Digi will penalise its workers for refunding an AUTORENEWAL the customer doesn't NEED? Told the customer
svc person I never ask for autorenewal and I haven't even used it yet, can I at least get a refund? "I"m sorry sir, we cannot refund you on
something you've agreed upon". Have I agreed for it to be autorenewed or Digi simple forced it onto customers throats?!?!
Nvm, I transfer RM3 to my $27 account making it $30... it DEDUCTS 70cents from it making it 2.30!!! And further deduct 0.30 to the receiver account wow!!!
Again Digi eat my $1 just for transferring $3!!! And ended up not $30, so I did it for 2nd time, thus losing RM2 on the fly only made my account $30 thus enabling the $30/mth 3g 600mb. What is 600mb? Just a few youtube movies!!! 1-2days usage!! then it restricts my speed to 62K or somethingbut it's actually highly volatile and unstable from 0.1k-6k only!!! Keep spamming sms to me asking me to pay more surf more. I can hardly browse pics, it's not even running on 60k, they purposely made it difficult for users, as to subscribe more $$$ to them again and again. All in all I've always wasted tons of $ on Digi, keep digging and digging and customer service is useless, Digi don't give a HOOT on cheating customers and I can vouch on that!! No more digi for me but I do sincerely hope they get penalized by an honest government body someday.

• Az
    Azharimohd Mar 03, 2016

Plss help me.. I need my refund bcause before this i hav reload rm30 and buy the internet package rm30 for one month.. But after 2week on 3rd march 2016 my credit goin to 0 without any reason.. Then all the internet package n free calling service to buddy is terminated..so i decide to topup rm5 at the night 3rd march 2016 in the same day.. Then i check back my couta internet and still active.. when i turn on my data suddenly my credit going to 0 back in few second.. I fill so disspointed.. Plss dear digi i need my refund.. This is my number ([protected])