ADVERTISIMENT

Delta Airlinescon artisit selling delta companion pass

A guy who posted on Craigs list that he is selling Delta Companion Pass. He posed with the following information:

1- His full name is : Charles R. Jenkins. Indicated that he was hired by Delta Airlines on 04/03/2006 and works as a Ramp Tech. He indicated that his Social Security number: [protected]. And his PPR (Employee #) [protected]. He took $1000 of my money. His phone number where I contacted him is: [protected]

I met him at the lobby of where he claimed he lives and he had an access card and actually printed the Delta form at the lobby's computer desk with the help of the Adminstration at the following building:

Address: 935 M, Marietta Street. Atlanta, GA 30318.

2- When I googled the phone number yesterday I discovered that he did this with several people and also it seems like he is having several identities. One of them is : Quintavius R. Beard.

3- Discription of the guy: He is 5'10. About 230 IB, African American with a lighter complection, Wears designer items (Was wearing a Parada Shoes when when we met at the building. Again his phone number tht he provided ws [protected]

4- The guy indicated to me that he lives with a roomate in the building in a 2 bedroom loft. And that Delta is putting him in school to study HVAC.

5- I will file a police report today and will report the entire situation to the FBI office of Atlanta.

• Do
    donald_duck Nov 16, 2018

Airline Miles Or Tickets

(google map) indicated Long Beach CA area, but after reaching out seller claims he is in houston tx for medical reasons now... wants to give me his password and get the ticket myself and then he will change his password.
    wants $500 for 170, 000 skymiles. No way to meet in person. Has to be a scam.

thursday 2018-11-15

number available: 1
    Hi, I am Selling Airline Ticket Points (Skymiles). I have around 238, 000 miles still remaining in my account that I have accumulated over sometime now. Getting a little tight on cash due to months of hospitalization. Please be considerate & patient on returning calls or texts where as i might be in testing or sleep due to strong pain meds. Although, being in the hospital has not

phone was: [protected] but i did all my inquiries with Craigslist email and he was prompt to return requests.

• Rh
    Rhonda Layne Aug 12, 2018

Delta Passenger and Companion passes

1. Background: No Delta employee can sell or let someone use a companion pass or employee pass.
    2. Scammers will usually will go through something like Craigslist.
    3. They gain you confidence by showing you paperwork with Delta’s name on it. (not real)
    4. They will send you a picture with a badge on it and looks like they work there.
    5. Then the will send you your ticket conformation. What they do is call into Delta reserve the tickets and say no credit card and they will reserve for 24=48 hours.
    6. At this point you believe them and they have you send money by Pay Pal or by Walmart transfer.
    7. In our story they broke it down into 750.00 to each of his nephews in total $1500. Was scammed
    Our Story,
    I inquired about a companion pass and also a employee passes. on craigslist He said it would be $1500. He worked for delta and was a 2nd to the pilot.
    Their phone s is always throw away phones. Once you ask for proof they will take a use fake but looks real paperwork with all your personal information on it. Out Scammer was named “Melvin Robinson” phone number was [protected]. I I will also provide pictures and his phone number at end of this scam.
    He then books the flight through reservations and says has no credit card. Delta holds it for 24-48 hours then it cancels. So, We believed with a reservation number that he had done this. At this point he has for money He says “please send it Walmart transfer and my nephews will pick them up. You may only send 750.00 at a time so he gave two names and two phone numbers of his nephews. Name was Kurt at [protected] and Keldrick @ [protected] Also Melvin Robinsons phone number is [protected] They were all bought out of Georgia, the money was picked up in Georgia. “This is exactly what He told me”
    “Ok that’s great will book shortly just about finish with adding process. You will have to make 2 transaction Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart services. You can use my nephews name.
    Kurtis Banks. Americus, Ga 31709 Phone NO# [protected]
    Keldrick, Jones .Americus, Ga 31709.phone NO# [protected]
    Only reason because they will n0t allow transaction over $1000. So you can split in half 2 payments of $750. Fees will only be $8 per transaction. “
    Then everything was fine until 24 hours and I checked our reservation and there was none. I was told to call and talk to
    Delta Linda Dunwoody at [protected] faxed over all information. The issue is all she can do is educated you on deltas papers. And procedures
    IMPORTANT
    However, in my case I noticed that one or more of the emails came through with someone else’s name Ray Bethune. Which made me curious and to come to find out. His name is Rayjthan Bethune (Ray Bethune) works at Endeavor Air who we are:
    Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, is the world's largest operator of Bombardier CRJ-900 aircraft. Flying as Delta Connection, Endeavor operates 154 regional jets on nearly 800 daily flights to more than 130 destinations in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. I Called the company and they would not speak with me. He is a worker for this company, but the parent company is delta. Below is a picture of Ray Bethune,

I will be providing the craigslist and also picture of Melvin Robinson and his Id# which is all fake the guy above is not fake he does work for them and will never take responsibility
    Proof:
    1. Craigslist listing
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tix/d/passriders-companion-buddy/6625329779.html Passriders. Companion & Buddy - tickets - by owner - event ...
    chicago.craigslist.org Currently I have an open slot for a Companion passenger. Companion Pass is an unlimited pass that allows added passenger to travel the entire year once added.

2. Picture of so called pilot

3. Fake paperwork

• Se
    SecretSally Aug 20, 2017

Did they ever find this guy? Because I met him recently and noticed something was off, so I decided to research him. If police are still looking for him, I think it is the same guy and I know where to find him.

• Mi
    Mike Lavigne Jul 22, 2017

now using the name mike willenburg and the phone number [protected]

• Mi
    Mike Lavigne Jul 22, 2017

@Mike Lavigne marcus willenburg actually.

Melody984 Feb 14, 2016

He uses a new cell number [protected] claims for works for delta airline . He is very convincing and will make you feel that he can be trusted. He accepts PayPal payment under [email protected] and accept payment as family and friends . He also accept payment with money gram and western union but gives you a bogus name and request that you use no ID verification only security question. Please be ware of this guy he posted all over Craigslist in different states and city please save your money. If it's too good to be true then it's a scam for sure.

Melody984 Feb 14, 2016

I am also a victim of the person he is now posting on Craigslist in NC . The phone number is uses is [protected]. He has a PayPal account email address is [email protected] and if sending money with money gram or western union he has a sister name Theresa Phelps. He is a scam please avoid this person thanks .

JollyGud Dec 10, 2015

It's dec 2015 and this Carl guy almost scammed me .Luckily I googled and came across this post. "If it is too good to be tru then it sure is"

Mayor86 Dec 17, 2014

If anyone represents themselves as being a Delta employee, just tell them that you will report them to Delta Corporate Security. If they are a Delta employee and still try to sell them to you, then they're pretty stupid and you should report them, anyway. Try to get any relevant info and report them anyway if they run off.

The only way we're going to get people to quit trying to sell these passes is that the general public quits trying to BUY them. Quite frankly, they're not that good a deal anyway...you might sit there waiting on the standby list ALL DAY. Some diligent shopping around on the internet and you could probably pick up some decent tickets that aren't standby, for close to what the buddy pass fare is. The more people mess with this system, the more likely that Delta will terminate the program altogether and no one will be happy.

Also, remember this. You might think you get a good deal by purchasing them from someone, but THEN you have to also pay the buddy pass fare...either way, you're going to be paying more than a legitimate employee would pay for them.

• Sy
    Sydn Dec 17, 2014

Anyone here of Travis Johnson who represents himself as a Delta employee selling passes?

Mayor86 Nov 03, 2014

I'm a retired Delta agent and I can tell you people that have been scammed and those that are looking at Craigslist and elsewhere for buddy passes to "buy" that even if the person is a legitimate Delta employee, what is NOT legitimate is them trying to "sell" them. They are NOT to be sold and if caught, the employee could lose their pass privileges OR be terminated. If you do buy them from a bona fide Delta employee, you are participating the scam as much as they are.

On the other hand, now that you know this information that they ARE NOT to be sold by employees or anyone else, you know that anyone trying to sell them is doing so against the law and/or against Delta's employee policies. Beware.

• Ne
    neacarebear Aug 26, 2014

He just got us too for $200. It's crazy this guy has been allowed to continue to do this for so long with no issues !

• Jr
    Jrock123 Jun 25, 2014

Well, this slime just got me for $400.00. He said his name was Adam and that he works for Delta. This is the phone number and email. [protected] Email [email protected]
    He emailed me a ticket receipt from Delta along with a conf # and ticket
    #. The conf# was valid and my reservation was on Delta.com. However, the ticket was Bogus...SCAMMER!

• Le
    LeidyVargas Jun 01, 2014

He just got us yesterday for $380.00 he said his name is Adam & presented him self real professional his new number is
    [protected] Email [email protected] will be pressing charges a well we stay in Tampa Fl.

• At
    atanda May 11, 2014

I am glad i google this guy phone number and the google search takes me to this complaint site. I am almost about to get scammed this morning by this guy. I am sorry for those that has been scammed, and thank you for the complaints posting information. After reading all theses posting so i called him back and i was telling him that he just got busted that FBI is looking for him and i am a police officer also. He told me that he just got this phone number and he hung up. Thanks guys.

• So
    Soar13 Mar 15, 2014

This person may now be using name Alex Baldwin ([email protected]) using phone [protected].

Maggie Jacobs Mar 15, 2014

Welp, its 2014 and he's still at it and posting Craigslist ads national. He only got me for $100, but this was clearly an "inside" job. He has a new fake name and a new phone # with a 404 area code. He's asking for you to pay in advance for the buddy pass by giving him the code to your "green dot money pak" card. He emailed me a ticket receipt from Delta along with a conf # and ticket #. The conf# was valid and my reservation was on Delta.com. Fortunately, I decided to call Delta and have a rep verify everything. The rep said that my conf# was valid, but my ticket # was invalid, and my confirmation said I would pay for my ticket at check in on travel day. WOW! SCAM. Don't waste your time, energy, and money like I did. If it looks too good to be true, it is. If the "airline employee" isn't willing to meet you in person and exchange cash, DON'T do it! Run away from buyers requesting money via western union, green dot money pak, mail, etc. SCAMS. Hope this helps.

• Is
    IsThisHim Jun 28, 2013

Hey, Is this the guy you are all talking about?

• Go
    got scammed big time May 20, 2013

He scammed me also, he called and texted me several times, he said his name was Kennedy and his phone number was the [protected], where is the scam departments with all of this? I only lost 140, but still that was all the money I had in the world, I had to take it out of two of my bank accounts, I'm a single Mom and a full time student with no income... I know my money is gone, he was slick too, said and did all the right things... There has to be a way to get him.. I know all of our money is long gone now though.. Should of researched him better before I gave him the money... It has nothing to do with being intelligent or not, it has to do with this guy says and does all the right things, he makes you believe you can trust him, he calls, will meet you, gives you his employee number up front, does everything right... He blindsided me...

• Ju
    justneedtogetbacktoafrica May 02, 2013

I just almost got scammed by this guy too! I had a weird feeling, so I just googled his phone number and what do you know? So he has OBVIOUSLY not been caught yet! How do we bust his butt?!?!?! Do we have to call the local police? Or what?

• Te
    TexasGirl75 Apr 30, 2013

How are people so stupid? It's amazing to me that so many people would meet some random guy and give him money. Some people deserve to be scammed.

Jona9 Apr 23, 2013

Has this guy been caught? He did this to me a few months ago?

• Ar
    arayoflight Mar 11, 2013

The same things just happened to me :-(, he took $1, 000 from me. He used the name Kennedy. He seemed very legit. Knowing a lot of info about Delta. I can't believe I fell for it
    the number he is using now is [protected]
    ppr number [protected]

• Ji
    jimmymac Jan 22, 2013

Yea I was almost scammed today...I texted him back...lol he seems very professional but when I wanted to pay with paypal he stated his pay pal was down. Then on another call he said there was something wrong with his Bank of America accounts. I opted to wire the money to him Western Union or Money Gram and he said I don't have a way there, that he actually was heading to work. He initially told me he would have me confirm the tickets before I bought the tickets, He really know the inside scoop too on Delta..once I went as directed..and deposited the money onto a greendot card called him back, he said I cant give you the info without receiving the payment. I said ok ill pay you half just e-mail me the confirmation and ill send the rest. He said well how I said to your debit card but he wouldn't give me the numbers.lol that's when i said ok send the info to me and he said because he uses iphone it deletes the messages that we had been sending back n forth. at that point i said ok..ill just send him the moneypak# as he was requesting. So he says one thing and forgets what he says like the total price. I really needed this flight going against my mother and g-ma. i said to myself Google his phone number and Ill just be damned is what came to mind. Thanking god really for saving my money on this roundtrip ticket. He was posted under Houston Tx, Craigslist. I just laughed my head off bc, I almost got scammed but everybody knows, you gotta have your antennas out when your dealing with people on Craigslist.

• Ka
    Karmalives Dec 22, 2012

Ok so I, Too have been scammed by this guy. But I have very strong valuable info about him. I knew it was a scam yet I said what if? Right? Im sure everyone had doubt at first but yes his knowledge about the pass and inside details makes you second guess.
    What I have I am going to share. So please use this info if you need to.
    How I arrived to get this info is not important but I can assure you its 100%.
    I dont know his name but I can tell you i know his address and his Girlfriend's info.
    Her name is Maquita Melissa Taylor
    He lives at this address: 4057 Northridge way apt #1 NORCROSS GA 30093 GWINETT COUNTY
    Her PHONE # [protected]
    I dont know if she has anything to do with it but I know he lives there...
    Karma will hit back, eventually...

• Ro
    robbedbyryanparker Dec 13, 2012

Yes he presented himself as a delta employee, made me feel very comfortable and safe. This has cause me a financial hardship tho it was only $300... it wasn't my personal money it was sponsorship money from my church and 2 businesses! I've been unemployed for sometime... now I have to figure out how to repay these folks money that was stolen from me by a scam!!! If anyone is seriously interested in compiling info and filing a joint complaint PLEASE COUNT ME IN!!!

• Ro
    robbedbyryanparker Dec 13, 2012

The SAME THING DID ACTUALLY JUST HAPPEN TO ME!!! I'm in TEARS. This guy got me for $300 of my churches money!!! I Had a last minute travel situation and tickets were crazy. I've traveled on a buddy pass before so I looked on craigslist in a couple different cities... there were several ads... I responded to... a couple people contacted me back... one guy had actual tickets, but the carrier didn't have service to the city I needed. Ironically this guy seemed the most legit. He had all the Delta inside info.. he emailed me the electronic passes... I was actually on the phone with him and he instructed me how to book the travel, was super helpful, etc. I thought all was fine and got off the phone with him so I could get all the info I needed to book the ticket. He told me if I had any trouble to call him back... which I actually did a couple time... and then he was like... just send me your travel dates and the flights you want and I'll book it for you. since the documentation stated the sponsoring employee may have to book the travel for buddy pass users i still didn't think it strange that as the sponsoring employee he'd have to enter the travel data. That's when he disappeared...I went to the airport to try and scan the pass at the kiosk and got every invalid message possible. The email and name he used was Ryan Parker... [email protected] phone number [protected]

• Sw
    Swoop22 Dec 09, 2012

Same thing almost just happened to me. Using the name Ryan Parker [email protected] and phone number +[protected]. Sent me a confirmation email that looks like this:

Hello, Ryan Parker:

This is a notification informing you that you have a non revenue traveler being processed under your employee profile. If you did not authorize this passenger to be apart of your benefits feel free to call 1-800-MyDelta(Employee Hotline) to report this incident. Otherwise thank you for taking the time out to join the non revenue travel program. Now your companion can look forward to member benefits like the ability to earn Cheap ticket travel, special partner offers, online statements, and more. Your non revenue travel booking is only one click away! Enjoy!

Companion: (me)(Being Processed(2-3 Business Days)
    DL # Registered:
    Employee Info Update: Ryan Parker
    Emp Social# Updated: [protected]
    Department:127
    Location: ATL
    Supervisor: Sonya Walkins
    Travel PPR Number: [protected](Login)
    Temporary Password: Atlanta1087
    Book Travel at Dlnet.Delta.com

First Step: Once non revenue companion pass process is complete, you will then be taken to the link above. The link should bring you to the screen at the bottom. Click Employees.

DeltaNet Employee Portal Employees Retirees
    Charitable Organizations

For Employees, Retirees, Business Partners & Friends

• Db
    dbl047 Aug 21, 2012

I agree... I almost got taken by him till I saw this post. I was texting with him and I googled the email "[email protected]" and this posting came up. He claimed his name was Kennedy. Also it was posted in the Portland (OR) craigslist.

No Sucka_Street Smart Aug 12, 2012

Thank you all for posting your warnings and complaints. They avoided me from making a very big mistake in completing a transaction with this scammer. Apparently, this poser has been posting nationwide ads claiming he is a current Delta employee and can sell his and a friend's buddy passes. I'm in the NW and responded to an ad in my area. We never met in person. We e-mailed, texted and talked over the phone. I kept telling myself, "if it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is."

• Cu
    cute1 Aug 09, 2012

He's posting right now on craiglist phx under tickets-just search airlinephoenix craigslist > central/south phx > for sale / wanted > tickets - by owner
    please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    Airline Pass - $1200 (Phx)

Date: 2012-08-07, 8:27AM MST
    Reply to: rq6rt-[protected]@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Looking for an airline companion. Your able to fly unlimited for an year, standby, upgrades to first class, an access to book own travel an pay taxes. [protected]

•Location: Phx
    •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: [protected]

Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policy

• De
    Dejuan Miller Jul 29, 2012

These criminals were introduced to me through an acquaintance, Mark Davis, who I met on two occasions at Under the Millenium concert at Atlantic Station. Now, Mark Davis' number is disconnected, so I suppose he is one of this fraud ring's members who makes soft introductions. These people are savvy criminals who have access to deltanet and can make reservations appear and disappear to dupe you into believing that you are seeing a confirmation for paid airline tickets when none exist.

• Pi
    pissedoff81 May 03, 2012

I forgot to add that on Dionne Anthony Dorner Jr's license, it shows an address (which I have) in College Park, Georgia. I looked it up on Google Maps street view, and it's a 1 story house, not an apartment. I also had a friend at Delta look up his PPR number, and it's not anyone named Dionne. It came up "XX BURDEN/JERMARCUSONSH", meaning someone named Jermarcus Burden (middle name starts with SH) and the XX means they are canceled (no longer an employee). I have a picture of that terminal screen as well for authorities.

• Pi
    pissedoff81 May 03, 2012

I have a photo of Dionne's driver's license (if that's really him) if any authorities need it. He is 5'11", 155 lbs, brown eyes, black male. Full name is DIONNE ANTHONY DORNER JR.

• Mr
    MrNewsMedia Apr 26, 2012

The police will take there time someone needs to call the news investigate and set up a sting operation to comfort him on camera for all of ATL to see. That will force the police to take action. They don’t like being upstaged by the news media and the police would not make this investigation a priority unless the media is involved. The news is always looking for a story and sting op.

nomoredeltapassscam Apr 09, 2012

he also tells you he is a ramp agent, regular-part time supervisor working for delta since April of 2006. He may send you a picture of an airport employee id card with name under Uzomba, kennedy. ppr# [protected] & 130628. he may use or show some asian guy's driver's license but he is a black male & nothing like asian on the black & white DL copy from Colorado. XX-XXX-2948 colorado Dl number... be aware!!! SSN#: 323-XX-4371. he is from Atlanta and in about 50's but the SSN# is from IL and it is too new to be 50 some years old. claims to be currently in school also!

The fake dlnet e-mail confirmation he will show you may appeared to be from [email protected] or make it appeared he received it at that address but that is the fake e-mail he made up. domain is registered to delta but that e-mail address does not exist!

His using [email protected] to communicate for now!

using some type of wireless mobile data service from [166.137.10.242] and other ips with same net mask!

Also he uses iPhone for now.

noMorescam8 Apr 08, 2012

sucky part is that this guy does know how to use the intranet and how it works... He also has the actual delta's paperwork with him, too. Now he is using [protected] & [protected] with ATL Id card picture from http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies382.htm (all the way at the bottom)

i think he uses iPhone!!!
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tix/2936373705.html (recent post...)

medley Jan 02, 2012

I think he is back under Jamarcus Burden doing the same scam. Social security number is same except one digit. Obviously this guy was not caught. Other name is Harry Gordon.

• Go
    goodcitizen100 Feb 26, 2011

If you all would like to do a police report together, I will be glad to join you to get his ### of the street. Abviously he has conned all of us for thousands of dollars. Please let me know. Thanks!

JahCool Feb 03, 2011

i have this fool on the phone rt now trying the same thing with me...

• De
    delta companion Sep 08, 2010

he has a crew amongst who is Anthony Dorner and Carl Brooks they both work together. Carl is an actual Employee of Delta and uses his friends deltanet account ID's to scam people. Anthony uses the alias Dionne and has a girl friend called simone his number is Dionne also uses a last name alias Jackson but his email address (you can find him on facebook is [email protected]
    his number is [protected]. Please beware of him I have reported their activities to Delta and they are investigating. Carl will be the one used to pick up the money from Western Union. Carls number is [protected].

Comment Guidelines