Delta Air Lines / premium select seat malfunction
On August 23, 2019, I traveled to Paris on Delta fl# 0118. I paid additional money for Premium Select (seat 21H). My seat was broken and did not recline at all causing me to have to sit completely upright for the 10 hour flight. The flight attendent agreed that the seat "didn't work" but did not offer to move me. Not being able to get any sleep or meaningful rest caused me additional days of exhaustion for the beginning of my travels.
My frequent flyer number is DL [protected]. I am requesting some type of compensation for this discomfort and impact on my ability to fully function for the first few days of my expensive vacation.
Thank you for your prompt response.
5770 Via del Bisonte
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
More Delta Air Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta Air Lines - changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta - delta skymiles redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - pilot scott w smith
- Delta Airlines - frustration
- Delta Air Lines - do not ever fly delta, stupid at its peak 
- Delta Airlines - stolen lost items 
- Delta Airlines - customer service! negligence