Delta Airlines — jewelry stolen from checked luggage
Left Las Vegas at 11:40 am...4 hour flight
Flight 1857-Atlanta, GA
2 hr 40 min layover
Left Atlanta at 6:46 pm
Flight 2802- myrtle Beach, SC
SILVER JEWERLY MISSING FROM SMALL BLACK JEWERY BOX.
Diamond ring-$5, 000.00
Aquamarine ring-$350.00 (my deceased sister's)
A sterling silver Celtic flat woven bracelet with a rampart lion on the clasp-$330.00
Silver loop ear rings(gift from my best friend) $?
We got to the Vegas airport early to have breakfast and then had a long layover in Atlanta.
I am devastated and I hope there is a way these precious items can be recovered. It never occurred to me things in my checked bag could be stolen.
More Delta Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta Air Lines - changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta - delta skymiles redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - pilot scott w smith
- Delta Airlines - frustration
- Delta Air Lines - do not ever fly delta, stupid at its peak 
- Delta Airlines - stolen lost items 
- Delta Airlines - customer service! negligence