Delta Air Linespilot scott w smith

I ran into this piece of work at a hotel close to the airport. He was obnoxious and attempted to grope me numerous times. He continually told me his position and name, I assume in an effort to impress me. When I refused his advances he became irate and downright nasty and began quoting versus from the bible about forgiveness and living a noble life and some other such nonsense. I cant believe that this type of person could be entrusted with the lives of other people on a daily basis. I am sure no one will read this but I had to put it out there just in case.