Menu
Home Computers & Phones Dell tablet hangs and does not work properly

Dell review: tablet hangs and does not work properly

S
Author of the complaint
3:55 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a dell venue8 2014 model tablet .I bought it nearly one month ago...it has many hardware and software related problems like it does not have apps like camera...its sound automatically decrease s nd increases ...it does not response the back key...many apps like chrome n some games automatically closes down..there is a big hanging problem ..it does not work well while taking a snapshot. .it beeps 4 to 5 times during a snapshot...I have reset it many times bt it didnt work...the problem continues n I think its increasing too...I m in patna ..when I went to the service centre ...they say that there is no dell tablet service centre only computers or laptops are repaired here...so plz help wat do I do ...customer care also didnot help me n call gets disconnected. ..

More Dell complaints & reviews

Dell - hard drive failures
Dell - defective tv, poor service
Dell - dell is a scam
Dell - defective product - horrible service
Dell - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back!
Dell - dell gold support