DeepDiscount.comMisinformation

DeepDiscount.com - www.deepdiscount.com

I placed an order on 9/27/2007 and on this date when checking order status I found 1 item was on backorder. When I ordered the cd it showed as being available and it was not as stated. This is the second time this has happened to me. I was trying to save a few dollars over Amazon and now I will not have the cd in time for a birthday.

• Na
    nad555 Dec 24, 2011

Placed on Dec 2nd one item arrived the other one shipped on Dec 12th didnt receive it yet dec 25th. this company have serious shipping delays even with expedite shipping check there facebook page and you will see all kind of problems. last time I order from them.

• It
    itagaki Mar 06, 2009

I also pre-ordered SF IV well in advance and didn't get my copy either. Other outlets that let you pre-order seemed to have shipped theirs. In addition, I placed an order for another item that showed in-stock, but wasn't. My order was subsequently put on back-order (they didn't even have a clue when it was going to come in if ever) while their website continued to show the item in-stock.

Order at your own risk, but I highly recommend going to another retailer. Not worth the hassle.

• St
    Stan Mar 03, 2009

What happened to Bigspender, same thing happen to me... I don't care how much I save with them, I'm not going to do any business with them ever again!

• Bi
    Bigspender Feb 23, 2009

Deep discount sucks. They take pre-orders and charge you, but when the item comes out they do not have it in stock. Ordered street fighter 4 and waited 3 weeks still didnt receive it. Waste of time and money.

• La
    Laurent Sep 26, 2008

I completely agree with you!!!
    I have ordered several products from DeepDiscount.com
    I am TRULY AMAZED on how they remain in business? I am not one to complain easily, but I HAVE to voice my opinion.
    I have ordered three different products from them, each not delivered to this date!!!
    One of them was even a pre-order for the Wii Fit. I ordered this in APRIL, 2008 and NEVER received it.
    They are stating that they are having problems with their vendor!!!???
    I guess if I open a website tomorrow and take pre-orders for the Wii today, that I too will have problems with my VENDORS! But I would not open up a website and start selling products unless I could deliver.
    I would certainly not promise to deliver a product, if I could not deliver it to begin with.
    Now, if I did make a mistake, I would immediately notify my customer! NOT DeepDiscount.com however.
    They seem to believe that the customer will just forget about their orders!!!???
    In most cases, I did not receive an email notification stating that the product could not be delivered.
    Only in 2 cases did I receive an email 2-3 months later. YES, 2-3 months later, stating that my products were in back-order.
    Anyway, their prices are o.k., but if you are willing to gamble as to whether they truly have the product in stock or whether you will EVER receive the product, go ahead and order from them.
    If however, you are like most people (incl. me), then don't ever order from them. I believe that they use deceptive advertising, and have even complained to the BBB. Don't advertise the product unless you can deliver it. HAVE IT IN STOCK, FIRST!!!

• Sk
    skm Sep 25, 2008

I ordered 2 DVD's which were immediately paid for. I was told 5 -10 business days shipping. It has now been over 15 business days--no DVD's, which of course were for a birthday gift--dummy me. After repeated calls, I have been given the same answer. "We are sorry for the delay, but we are unable to help you at this time. Please call back in another week if you have not received these items." I requested my money back--they said "no can do". I asked for them to re-ship the DVD's 1st class mail and I will pay return postage if the originals ever show up. Also told, "no can do--DVD's are now on back-order". However, I can still go to their site and order the same DVD's with no mention of "backorder". Worst customer service I have dealt with in a very long time. I tried to save a few $ over Amazon--and will NOT make the same mistake again. This web-site is a joke. Don't get burned as I have.

• Er
    Ernie Jan 07, 2008

Same problem, they lied about guaranteed xmas delivery and even made me pay $10 extra for the 2 day delivery. Nothing but problems with this company they are horrible.