Dealtree/Best Buy Auctions On eBaysuspicious, unpleasant service

I bid on and won an auction on eBay from Dealtree. The product was being shipped from Texas. During checkout, tax was added to my purchase. When I sent an e-mail questioning this, especially since I am a tax-exempt reseller, they indicated that they could not accept tax-exempt certificates and that I would have to take it up with the taxing authorities in my state.

Okay, I said, then tell me the name, address and tax ID of the organization that will be remitting my tax that you have collected to the state of New Mexico so that I can attempt to get my money back. They refused, other than to just say "contact Best Buy corporate" and "We will not be removing the tax off of this invoice".

I strongly suspect that this tax will never go to where it is supposed to and will certainly not deal with these people again. Most unpleasant!