Days Inn / everything
We booked and stayed at the Days inn at Fort lauderdale, 1700 west Broward Blvd on April 6th, prior to our cruise the next day. it was a great mistake. The rooms were dirty, hair in the bathroon, towels just throw up on the shelf. One customer was booked into a room that was already occupied, two others had to get their own towels and toilet paper. And to top it off another customer had their room rate raised on the third day they were there, from approximately 140.00 to 180.00 . Our rate was 125.00 and they were there before us.
Terrible place to stay and we found out while we were there, that it had a 2 and 1/2 star rating. This is about 2 stars too many.
Avoid this place at all costs.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - rude/unhelpful manager - pam patel
- Days Inn - entire hotel