Days Inn Wydham in Hemit, CAhorrid room

D Aug 07, 2018

I reserved my rooms(2) through expedia. I didn't think twice about the room as I have stayed at Days Inn lots of times without problems. I was horrified at the room I entered. I turned right around and left the room. The carpet was stained, like tar. There was a hole in the wall about the size of a fifty cent piece. There was writing on the wall! Messages left for people. I truly was afraid of bed bugs and was embarrassed to have my family see their room. The outside doors had chunks of wood gone on several rooms. The outside sidewalk and parking area was filthy. I was refunded my money without difficulty. As we were attending a funeral it was very stressful to find another 2 rooms for us to stay. Expedia was helpful in every way. My question to you is how can you sponsor this motel? You should be horrified to have this place carry your name. After reading the complaints from other people all over the country I am no longer comfortable staying at a Days Inn based on the name alone. It's too bad you don't have someone checking on the properties carrying your name and representing Days Inn.