Menu

M
Author of the complaint
4:54 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi,
We recently stayed in Days Inn by Wyndham Lockerbie Annandale Water on 18/08/2021. This hotel is not a good place to stay. We had a lots of issues found in a single night stay.
1. Towels in the room with yellow stain and smelly. Looks like poo. Reported to reception and she given us 2 towels and informed that that's the only towels available in that hotel. No more towels available.
2. Wifi is not connecting. We have tried with 4 different devices. None of them were connected. Informed to reception. They cant do anything on that because not technicians are available.
3. Wash sink were blocked. Water is not draining. Took pictures and videos. We had to unblock it each time after use.
4. Mattress and sheets were not put in properly and all hidden with a sheet. Photo taken. Untidy bed, sheet were not spread and tucked properly.
5. Only few drops of soaps left for hand wash and shower. We were 4 of us so its not enough for us.
We took pictures and videos of all of these. Went to reception and rang bell. No one came out to attend.
I am very disappointed with their service. I never ever recommend their hotel.
I wasted all of my money without any value.

No support provided by the staff.
I had a really bad experience.

More Days Inn complaints & reviews

Days Inn - never stay in this days inn!
Days Inn - rip off