David's BridalPoor customer service

T

I originally went to David's Bridal to find my wedding gown they had nothing that looked right one me.. so i went to other stores and found one that was just right for me. I went back to David's Bridal to get my bridesmaid thier dresses, we found one that was perfect for them. I originally delt with Patti and when I made my second appointment for my bridesmaid I delt with her again. When i got there for my appointment she wasn't even there! We had to find the dresses all on our own and we had to find different associates to ask them any questions. Finally Patti showed and up and she was busy with a bride on the other side of the store. By that time we had already decided on what dresses we wanted. She told me and my bridal party that we would received $20 off the dresses. When one of my bridesmaid called to order her dress they charged her full price for the dress and was told that she doesn't get the $20 off the dress. I called Patti myself and told her what happened and she said there was nothing she could do and I told her that I will have my bridesmaid call back and get her money back and we will do our business elsewhere, Patti proceeds to tell me all sales are final and they can't return her money. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!! They are horrible with customer service!!!

• Po
    Poor Real Estate Agent Aug 26, 2010

I had the same experience in the Sunset Hills store...never again!!

• Do
    Don't use David's Brides Mar 17, 2010

DON'T USE David's Bridal stores. OH wants you buy your dress there don't think that you
    can go back to pick up you dress, or dresses from alteration, because no one wants to help
    you, or look at you, they are all to busy talking to each other to help you, or even
    ask you if you need any help, they really suck !!! all they want is your money,
    and that it !!!
    I'm talking about the one in Hialeah, fl.

• Kr
    Krystal Plumitallo Mar 12, 2009

Hey Christina, I had a bad expierence with davids bridal also and I'm tring to get the customer service number and they won't give it to me...If you still have it can you please give it to me...Thanks a bunch!

Maria Sep 26, 2008

Honestly Erin, you must work for the other formal place? LOL! You don't think that all wedding dresses aren't "mass" produced?! What a joke! The only way you aren't going to get a "mass" produced dress is by spending around 6000 +, sorry to burst your bubble...do a little research and don't be so quick to say one was great while another isn't...

AS FOR THE ALTERATION EXPERIENCE- that sucks!!! You should get a refund I agree!!

• Er
    Erin Jun 08, 2008

Did you really think you would be getting quality when you shopped there, though? Something to think about...those dresses are mass produced. Its like buying from K-Mart. Every town has several David's Bridal stores. You can't expect top quality when there are millions being made...

Cincinnati Bridal and Formal, on the other hand, was a wonderful experience.

You get what you pay for.

• Me
    Meagen May 29, 2008

I bought my dress from Davids Bridal and they made an appointment for alterations, a month later. I had to take off work to do this (it's 100 miles to the store from my house) when I got there the lady was very rude and unhelpful. She [censored]ed her finger with the needle and bleed ALL over my dress, from the boobs almost to the knees. She told me I would have pay to get that out. I told her it was her fault and I was not going to be charged for her mistake. I go to check out and it's 250.00 for alterations, all that it needed was it was to long. So I pay because I was sooo mad I needed to leave for a minute and went back to get my check and my dress, that was outrageous for alterations!!! She told me they were unable to do that I would have to get the 250.00 in store credit, I finally got my money and dress back and will NEVER go back to that store!!

christina cameron Mar 06, 2008

DO NOT USE DAVID'S BRIDAL! My dress was made two sizes too small... rhinestones and beading fall off... loose threads... stains on the "brand new" dress. Now mind you this is a $1,000 DESIGNER gown. Manager did not want to help me and could care less about fixing the situation. Wedding invitations were done in the wrong font color, and no one will help us. They said it is our fault and the only thing they can do is give us 20% off for when we RE-ORDER the $300 invitations that THEY MESSED UP! I have talked to at least 10 people at the corporate office... they are all despicably rude! We ended up having to dispute the charge on our credit card to get our money back! We also reported them to the Better Business Bureau... and according to the BBB the corporate address has an "unsatisfactory record" and is therefore considered an unsatisfactory business. Please keep this in mind when thinking about going to David's Bridal. Worst wedding experience ever!!!