DateInAsia.comMoney trick2

L

I also just duped a week ago. he's name Melvin albert from the UK, football coach. widower.
The first impression was fine. we chat for 2-weeks.
last he said he would go to africa.
arrived there he said he forgot his wallet. and asked me to transfer $ 300 on the spot. when it's Saturday night.
but I do not ... because I also do not have a dollar

Money trick2

Joe bloke Jul 13, 2016

DIA kicks me out and I did not break any rules.
    I issue complaints against cam girls, girls asking for help. Prostitutes and game players. Those stay on month after. I got kicked in less than 6 weeks. There seems to be clear double standards applied here. I wonder who moderates there and why they act that way. Because I seen same profiles of prostitutes years after my previous account.

• La