DateInAsia.comAccount got closed

J

I signed into the above names dating site, i'd only been on there for less than a day and my account got closed. I now can't log into it. I sent an email asking what i'd done wrong as i hadn't breached any of the terms or conditions but received nothing from them. I tried to set up another account with them today but before i even managed to finish the registration they closed it again. I think its disgusting that they close account without any warning and also that they don't respond to emails when you ask them why they've closed the account

• We
    Wet and wild spicy marj Jan 15, 2020

This is not a public service. To be a member here is a privilege and not a right.

Samsy Aug 08, 2019

Why like this are closed

• Fi
    Finish the fight Jul 16, 2019

My account didn't even last 10 minutes and it got closed. What gives?

• Ro
    Ronjo Jul 07, 2019

Why my account got closed, can you explain to me reason why ?

• Pe
    PeterW1968 Jul 02, 2018

I was having an account there since June of last year, found recently a whole bunch of fake profiles and profiles with pictures which were photo shop-ed.
    Reporting those did result in being permanently banned from that site since 1 or more female profiles been reported were apparently from the owner's - and moderators girlfriends in there. Playing such kind of politics, you really have no guts in your b*lls...

Joannadhel Jun 14, 2018

Why this site is sooooo unfair, i recently open an account and I just had a conversation w/ a guy and told him that I don't wanna see any nude pics, then boom my account was closed. This site is not user friendly, soo sensitive and unfair, no basis of closing account, ..Sorry to say this but your site is NOT a good dating site as this is sooo UNFAIR and BIAS..

To admin, please check this issue as this sooooo unfair..Hope to hear soon from YOU..