Having problems with Danoz Direct?

1300 363 660 (Sales)
1300 738 806 (Customer Service)
Unit 7, 149-163 Mitchell Road
Sat6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

trate de regresarlo

cuando compre cardio twister me dijeron que era una prueba de 30 dias que si no estaba satisfecha con el...

Rip Off

I'm writting to warn people not to buy this excercise equipment. It took 3 months for me to receive the machine and they already started billing me and taking the money out of my account before I even received the machine. I received it Oct 09 I really didn't start using the machine till Jan 10 for one month straight and the chain broke on it, when I called and complained, the first representative told me to go on the website and follow the directions that is listed under warranty after I was on hold for 25min. I then called back because it stated I had to pay for the macine to be shipped back and send a money order for a new machine. I called customer service back and supposedly another representative was helping me and he was going to send me a new machine and a package slip for the broken one to be sent back, that was a month ago and I still don't have a new cardio twister but I do still have the broken on in my living room corner. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THE CARDIO TWISTER.

Bad Business

This company is the biggest scam ever. PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. I ordered a unit and then returned it immediately unopened for my refund. I kept my tracking receipt as evidence that they did receive it back. I have been given the runaround for over two weeks that they credited my account back when they never did. I called for 2 weeks to speak to a supervisor and each time they make up a lie about why a supervisor can't come to the phone. This is the SHADIEST COMPANY and each and every one of the employees participating in this scam should be jailed. DON'T BY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING!

porr quality and costomer service

The unit is having problems as getting lose from the handle bar. I was told not to use, to return to...

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Stay away from this equipment. This product is not made very well, but the base is a rather heavy piece. When I received it, the computer system was broken. I have requested a replacement several times and have been told each time that it was being replaced and shipped to my home. Each time, I was told I would receive within 7 days. Each time the CS rep could not understand why my replacment had not been shipped. It has been over 2 months and I still have not received the part. They now claim the part is on back order. They are however still shipping the equipment. The equipment comes in parts i.e. separate boxes within a box. I asked that they take one of those as I have paid for it and ship to me. They claim they are unable to do so. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company and now they claim, they can not ship the replacement unless I lift the dispute. What a rip off. It is not worth it. Stay away from this equipment.

• My
    myona Nov 13, 2008

i ordered this and have not recieved it yet..but i have another problem. they are shipping 2 different boxes and theycharged my card for127.22 andthe 284.50 for shipping??!!!..wtf!!!. applied for the trial offer. and they are charging me over 300 bucks toship it to me? itis after business hours, but i didcall my bank they have 24hr customer servicethank god..they said if, i call the company in th emorning and they cant give me a stright answer why they are charging me so much for shipping they will not pay them, as it is still pending. wish me luck..i havent even got the thing and i am already pissed and dont want it because of this!!

• Ni
    NiamhStack Jul 22, 2017

I bought one and was very happy with it initially - 2000 steps a day! However, after 2 weeks a nut holding the chain broke. I tried customer service but they told me that I must have assembled it incorrectly. I bought a second hand one that was for sale near my house. Again, 2000 steps a day for 2 weeks and the exact same part broke!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices