Dan Murphy'sgood not delivered and no management return call

T

31 May. Order # [protected], consignment #[protected]
Received text message advising wines have been shipped, waited the standard 4 days and had friends checking for wine delivery whilst I was at work. Nothing from Dan Murphys to advise of delays - so assume it is on its way, then worried it had been stolen.
5 June. I called the Contact Centre and was advised in will be 16 June (or thereabouts) as the items are coming from Victoria to Brisbane. I asked why does it take so long as Operator told me the goods are ready. I asked that a Manager call me about this ASAP. Call Centre Operator said she would arrange and apoligised and offered some form of compensation via another Team (too many people involved, no one doing anything).
7 June. No surprise - no one has called me, still no idea where my wine is.
This is the second time this has happened and each time the customer service, if you can call it that, is buck passing.