Dan Murphy'scustomer service at tuggeranong

O

The site manager asked Scott to help me with a trolley to carry about 18 bottles.
Scott started lecturing and panotrizing me about he helping, I suppose to be more prepared next time. I advised him I am going to report his behavior to the management. After reporting he started threatening me, saying I am not allowed to come to Dan Murphy Tuggeranong shop anymore.
I felt very bad about this encounter and I feel Scott needs to improve his communications skills.
Now, I am wondering if I can go to the shop anymore, I am feeling threatened of a physical assault as he looked very aggressive.