Damelin Correspondence Collegeno correspondence, lack of communication, horrible service

F

I am absolutely horrified with the lack of communication and bad service I have received since I started my Interior Decorating course in 2015,
I have had no feedback regarding results for assignments sent and I have had to continuously phone and e-mail to enquire.
All my assignments and portfolios have been completed and submitted but I am still waiting on results for assignments sent in November 2016.
When am I ever going to receive my diploma!!!
I need to apply for jobs and cannot do so without the proper qualifications.
I have been phoning non stop to get answers but keep getting cut off or transferred to different consultants who provides case numbers but still nothing happens!!!