Dairy Queenrude customer service

V

Took my two children to Dairy Queen this afternoon. I had no choice but to use my debit card since I had no cash on me. When I was informed that there would be a .75 cent charge I very nicely told the girl " I know this is not your fault, but please tell the owner or manager that I will not come here again if you are going to charge for using my debit card". She rolled her eyes and SLAMMED the window shut. I later called and asked to speak to owner or manager and was told there is no manager and I would have to call back in morning. Left name and #. I doubt owner will even get it. I asked why there is no manager on duty, which I find hard to believe if I am not mistaken this is a health code violation. Having managed a restaurant for 7 years, I believe there always has to be a manager on store site with food managers card. If I don't hear from owner, I will call health dept. I was also told there are "no managers" because "we are all equals here". I am now a teacher and I want to know what ever happened to respect, especially for adults. Maybe these kids should not have a job. I have lived in this town all my life and know a lot of people and will relate my experience to many! I think I have a right to voice my opinion about the .75 cent charge and tried to do so nicely and had window slammed in my face. Flagstaff is an expensive town and I will not be spending my hard earned money at the only Dairy Queen left in this town!

mastrcheef Jul 30, 2008

Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!

• Om
    omgitzpenguin Mar 14, 2009

K, this is why my store wont use the "debit" option on the machine. Just tell them to run it through as credit and it wont charge it. And really, try to work at DQ or any fast food for a day, you get yelled at and stuff all the time over stupid things. It can get frustrating..