Dairy Queen — rude customer service
Took my two children to Dairy Queen this afternoon. I had no choice but to use my debit card since I had no cash on me. When I was informed that there would be a .75 cent charge I very nicely told the girl " I know this is not your fault, but please tell the owner or manager that I will not come here again if you are going to charge for using my debit card". She rolled her eyes and SLAMMED the window shut. I later called and asked to speak to owner or manager and was told there is no manager and I would have to call back in morning. Left name and #. I doubt owner will even get it. I asked why there is no manager on duty, which I find hard to believe if I am not mistaken this is a health code violation. Having managed a restaurant for 7 years, I believe there always has to be a manager on store site with food managers card. If I don't hear from owner, I will call health dept. I was also told there are "no managers" because "we are all equals here". I am now a teacher and I want to know what ever happened to respect, especially for adults. Maybe these kids should not have a job. I have lived in this town all my life and know a lot of people and will relate my experience to many! I think I have a right to voice my opinion about the .75 cent charge and tried to do so nicely and had window slammed in my face. Flagstaff is an expensive town and I will not be spending my hard earned money at the only Dairy Queen left in this town!
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break!
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience!
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning
- Dairy Queen - crispy crunch blizzard
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food