Dairy Queen — mint oreo blizzard
On Friday 8/10/18 I placed an order at the drive up. . While paying at the window I received a call from my daughter asking for a mint oreo blizzard. I ordered a small & watched it being made. Why I didn't say something at the time I do not know. The employee dropped the lid of the mint syrup into the ice cream as well as a large amount of green syrup. My daughter tried to eat it but it was just to nasty. I worked over time etc--& could not get back until 8/12. I explained the situation to the employee at the counter who got her manager. I explained it to the manager who said she could make me a mini because some had been eaten. My daughter of course had eaten some. She wanted a blizzard & was trying to eat it. It is not about the ice cream it is about customer service which was terrible. I will never ever go to that Dairy Queen again.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food