CVS Pharmacypharmacy department

S

I am just over going to CVS for reasons that they are #1 Rude and any personable customer service that use to exist is gone. The pharmaceutical tech usually acts like a guard dog when you arrive to drop off your RX because she has to be certain that you know it will be 2hrs later that you will receive your medication. One time I was shorted 30 pills. It was suppose to be 150 and I recd 120. Big difference! !! One time at the drive up window the lady sent the script back to us and said Quote " Go to your own neighborhood " I was completely horrified. I've already changed my son's business of 1500. Monthly to costco. My husband and I will be next. In calling corporate to complain..I was on hold very long time, nobody could answer the phone. In complaining to the young girl at the register she said " I don't know what to tell you"