[Resolved] CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — pharmacy
For the last four months the cove's in Anderson Indiana
on Scatterfield Rd is a 24 hour pharmacy and has a very large turn over in employees. The employees they are choosing are not patient quality for customers the employees have no knowledge, they are dressed poorly, they have facile jewelry and tattoos. The energy is very very low ...The floor and shelving in their back area is terrible ...Someone really needs to take charge and see what is going on in this pharmacy...
A very concern customer in Anderson Indiana who may go to Walgreens
working on issues
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly