CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — pharmacy
I just came from the hospital and the first cvs I went to at 2 in the morning told me they only had 2 of the 3 medications that I needed. And it was the only 24 hr cvs in my area so I had to wait until the next day to go to the other cvs because itâs not 24 hrs. The next day I go and drop of my Rx at the other pharmacy at 12 and they told me it would be ready at 2 I get there at 3:30, I waited the long drive thru line and the lady tells me I have no order for me in the system I told her to check again. She checks again and tells me itâs not ready and also that one of the medications they didnât have there . And told me to go inside. I go inside after waiting the long line outside and she tells me to wait the line again, I proceeded to tell her why didnât any one tell me this wasnât ready or that one of my medications wasnât here I would have gone to another! I leave to come back and pick up my rx because the line was too long ! I come back and they close the pharmacy! They wouldnât even give me my rx back so I could go somewhere else ! Iâm in a lot of pain and canât keep driving everywhere to not have my [censor] medication !
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly