CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — pharmacy at this location awful
I am forced to use CVS by Caremark. This location is on my way home and nearest to my house but the service is the worst. Every time that I have new prescriptions sent in from doctors office, this location will mess them up. All of my prescriptions are for 90 day supply as mandated by Caremark but the pharmacy will fill them as 30 day supply then have to wait to have this corrected or they will not correct and just say that doctor only sent as 30 day supply. Same thing will happen half the time with written prescription and I have to correct them. My prescriptions take me at least 2-3 times trying to pick them up and at times I am out of medications (insulin being the last problem--took 3 times and 3 times for doctor re-sending and 5 days without meds). All the pharmacy would say is "we sorry and everyone may have option about service" and then turned up nose. If insurance companies would stop trying to railroad customers then we could get better service. CVS could care less about customer service at this location. I see this every time that I have to wait at pickup window/line and so many other people having same problem that I am having.
Thank you for reading.
2607 Hwy 155 N
McDonough, GA 30252
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly