CVSdouble charge of my credit card

Don't ever place an online order with cvs!!! I placed an online order on 9/24/2009 and when I checked my
Bank account the next day they had charged me twice for my order.
They said they would put through a credit but that I would have
To wait for my bank to let the charges drop off.
They made the mistake and I am paying for it.in this economy money is hard to come by and I can't afford to have my money sitting in limbo... Don't ever place an online order with cvs!!!

• Je
    Jean r Jan 01, 2010

The same thing has happened to me even when my credit card was not accepted, CVS still billed me for the amount but did not process the order. This is the second time, last time I was double charged. If people do not watch their accounts CVS is probably ripping off many people, I think this is fraud in my opinion since they know about the problem.

• Ko
    kornaz Mar 02, 2010

Well, it happened to me also. And I bought stuff at the store, not online. Just checked the bank account - and yes they charged me double. How do i go about proving it, since i don't have the receipt? Call my bank i guess and write a complaint with the CVS.

• Cc
    ccookstroud Mar 23, 2010

Gotta watch them real close, that's why I always save my receipts until it clears the bank

• Je
    Jean r Jun 01, 2010

I quit ordering from them since this happened three times.