Culligan Water Conditioningwater softener

R

Recently we had a horrible experience with Culligan water softener, Calgary, Alberta. Sales representative was very pushy. We decided to rent Culligan water softener to try it for a few months before purchasing. At the second try, the softener that was installed which was not even a Culligan water softener after they made a mess for the first time. Within about 60 days we discovered that the water softener was broken and it was draining water like crazy and I made three service calls to Culligan and no one returned my call. We bypassed the water softener to avoid water waste. But the damage was already done and we ended up with about $1300 water bills for about 60+ days. Our water usage is typically about $70 per month. Culligan refused to accept any responsibility for this incident and refused to reimburse me the damage they have caused. They would not even split the water bills with me.