Cuisinartdcc 3000 coffee pot

Called because coffee pot was leaking all over counter when making a pot of coffee and/or pouring a cup. I called and spoke to the rudest man ever (I believe his name was Carl) who said the coffee pot was under warranty and that he would send a new one and that I was to send the other one back. He gave me a SVC # of [protected] and an order # of [protected] to put on the package when sending back and the address to send it to. I boxed up the defective coffee pot and took it to UPS. I about died when the gentleman told me it would be $42.00 to mail back to Cuisinart. I thought there were prepaid labels at UPS as that is where CSR told me to take it. I told the guy and UPS never mind that I would contact you.

If I would have known that I was to pay postage and at that rate, I would have just gone out and bought some type of coffee pot elsewhere. Please let me know if you will provide a prepaid postage label via my email so that I can return this coffee pot to your proper department.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Mary Jeanne Smith