Cub Cadet — RZT 50 piece of junk
Cub Cadets are nothing but a money pit. We purchased our RZT 50 three years ago from Lowes. Like most people it was at the end of the mowing season so we did not use it much the first year. About half way through the second year, one of the transmissions went out on it. Of course that was after the manufacturer warranty was out. Luckily, we had also purchased an extended warranty. This turned out to be a hassle of its own. The approved repair shop supposedly fixed the transmission, but it still did not work properly. Shortly after the extended warranty went out, the other transmission started acting up. Our intention was to get it fixed during off season, which did not happen. But this was a good thing because now the mower will not even crank up. Cub Cadet says its the engine and it will cost at least $1500.00 to fix. Talk about a waste of your hard earned money. Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY A CUB CADET!
More Cub Cadet Complaints & Reviews
- Cub Cadet - The Tank Zero turn radius mower
- Cub Cadet - Mower drive belt keeps throwing off
- Cub Cadet / Mtd Lawn Mower - Mower will not mow grass!
- Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 - unsafe mower blades
- Cub Cadet - RZT 50 Zero Turn Mower
- Cub Cadet And Carns Equipment Of Clearfield, PA - intensionaly poor quality and no customer service
- Cub Cadet - no help with from cub cadet customer service
- Cub Cadet - riding mower will not start
- Cub Cadet Ltx1045 Hydrostatic - Drive Belts
- Cub Cadet - Defective lawn mower