Cub Cadet — The Tank Zero turn radius mower
My husband & I bought a Cub Cadet "The Tank" zero turn radius mower (commercial grade) 48" cut in April, 2007. Brand new. We do lawns commercially. Any time my husband mows with it he can't get more than 10 hours to a set of blades which cost between $50.00 & $60.00 for a set. Usually he gets less than 10 hours. The mower doesn't seem to discharge the grass out from under the deck so it gets guilt up & wears the blades out. We wash under the deck but when you are mowing a yard that takes 4 to 6 hours to mow you can't stop & wash the deck every hour. This cuts into your time and money. I am wondering if anyone else has this problem with the same machine? We have asked the dealer & he says he hasn't had any other complaints.
More Cub Cadet Complaints & Reviews
- Cub Cadet - Mower drive belt keeps throwing off
- Cub Cadet / Mtd Lawn Mower - Mower will not mow grass!
- Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 - unsafe mower blades
- Cub Cadet - RZT 50 Zero Turn Mower
- Cub Cadet Enforcer - Dealers will not honor the warranty
- Cub Cadet And Carns Equipment Of Clearfield, PA - intensionaly poor quality and no customer service
- Cub Cadet - no help with from cub cadet customer service
- Cub Cadet - riding mower will not start
- Cub Cadet Ltx1045 Hydrostatic - Drive Belts
- Cub Cadet - Defective lawn mower