The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cub Cadet — Mower drive belt keeps throwing off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a Cub Cadet LT 1045 in September of 2006. The mower blade drive belt started throwing off in the spring of 2007. So far, I have 40 hours on this mower, it has been in the shop twice, the first time for the blade drive belt, the transmission pedal fell down onto the foot rest, and the parking brake would not engage. I got the mower back after about a month, this in August of 2997, the shop did not put the right belt on and the blade drive belt kept flying off, the vibration in the blade deck was still there, and the4 parking brake still would not engage. They did fix the transmission pedal, and told me that to keep it from happening again, I needed to keep the mower dry. I took the mower back to Home Depot where I bought it, and they sent it to another shop, this one in Lakeland Florida. When I got the mower back, I got touse it two times before the mowing season eneded. The mowing season has started again in earnest, and now the blade drive belt still flies off, and now once that happens the electric PTO will not engage again until the next day. I have a little under an acre to mow. The mower now has 40 hours on it, and I have sent emails to Cub Cadet, and never heard anything back from them. To be honest here, if you want to have a mower that you have to put in the sdhop every time you turn around, and is entirely undependable, then a Cub Cadet is the mower for you, however, if you want something solid and dependable, you really should consider any other brand because a Cub Cadet just is not going to work for you.
Plant City, Florida
More Cub Cadet Complaints & Reviews
- Cub Cadet - The Tank Zero turn radius mower
- Cub Cadet / Mtd Lawn Mower - Mower will not mow grass!
- Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 - unsafe mower blades
- Cub Cadet - RZT 50 Zero Turn Mower
- Cub Cadet Enforcer - Dealers will not honor the warranty
- Cub Cadet And Carns Equipment Of Clearfield, PA - intensionaly poor quality and no customer service
- Cub Cadet - no help with from cub cadet customer service
- Cub Cadet - riding mower will not start
- Cub Cadet Ltx1045 Hydrostatic - Drive Belts
- Cub Cadet - Defective lawn mower