Crunch Fitnessrefund - cancelled membership

T

On friday october 27, 2017 I cancelled my membership before the ten days trial. My membership was cancelled and signed by fenil patel I was told that I would receive a check of $42.95 in the mail. On november 10th, I called and spoke to julie, the manager at that location she told me that my member has been cancelled and that they received notification on november 5 and that a cheque will be mailed within ten days of cancellation which would be by november 15 and to date I have not seen any cheque nor has the money been returned to my credit card. This is my second online message looking for my money. I will visit the gym to find out why is it taking crunch fitness so long for my money. I will spread the word online and to everyone if I do not receive my money by month end. Please send me my money.

• Updated by Tigka · Nov 29, 2017

Totally disagree: I was a bit impatient. the manager Julie contacted and said that they issued a refund, but not sure why I did not receive it. she was very apologetic and sweet. I wished I had not written this...she promised me that a cheque will be reissued and she is trying everything to resolve this issue. She is a gem and I jumped the gun too quickly. I actually feels really bad writing this... So sorry Julie. You ROCK!