TeleCheck Services Logo

TeleCheck Services

Having problems with TeleCheck Services?

TeleCheck Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2007. The latest review Telecheck was posted on Mar 25, 2021. The latest complaint Telecheck caused my check to deny was resolved on Oct 04, 2014. TeleCheck Services has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 83 reviews. TeleCheck Services has resolved 43 complaints.

TeleCheck Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 366 2425 (Declined Check Information for Check Writers)
+1 800 366 1048 (Returned Check Collection)
+1 800 710 9898 (Fraud, Identity Theft, Forgery)
5565 Glenridge Connector, N.E.
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TeleCheck Services Customer Service. Initial TeleCheck Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TeleCheck Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TeleCheck Services. Discuss the issues you have had with TeleCheck Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TeleCheck Services Complaints & Reviews

TeleCheck ServicesTelecheck

I Have tried to cash a check at Home Depot and has been declined three times can I have more than enough money in the bank for the item. They don't know why it was declined I check my bank and they said it must be their reader but I have Them put it in manually And it still the declines. I looked online and saw that telecheck is to blame because I do not write checks that often. This is very embarrassing When you know you have plenty of money in the bank. Someone needs to regulate this company and not allow them to do this to people.

TeleCheck ServicesAmount charged back to me

Telecheck #[protected] Larry Morton's Transmission [protected].
    On 6/25/2020 I took a check for $3150.00. On 7/27/20 I received a NSF from telecheck on the check. I calle my customer and gave him the option to pay me with in 2 days or I would send it in to be collected by telecheck. I did not hear back from my customer so on 7/29/2020 I sent it in for collection. On 8/26/202o the customer came in and paid in full the $3150.00 to me. I called telecheck spoke with Angle. She said it would be taken care of on there end. And I did not need to do anything else. On 10/2/20 the customer called me saying he was still being told by TRS that he owed that money. So I called Telecheck. They confirmed that an email had been sent to TRS letting them know we had received the funds due. On 11/12/2020 I received my statement showing that telecheck was charging me $1260.00 for TRS recovery fees. I called telecheck. Went over the whole timeline again. They said they would look into it. I told them they had 30 days or I would close my account. On 12/11/2020 I received my statement and it was not credited back to me. I called telecheck to close my account. They transferred me to billing to Shani Davis. She had me pay the amount due since my statement by credit card thru TRS since I was closing my account. She also said she would look into the TRC charging us $1260.00. Then on 2/17/2021 I received another statement saying I owe for January 2021 $240.30. I called Shani Davis in billing. She said she would have to submit for the account to be closed and a credit for January and February. She said to check back with her if I had not heard by 2/26/2021. I called her on 2/26/21 only to get her voice mail. I called again on 3/1/21 only voicemail. I emailed her. On 3/2/21 only voicemail. So I called telecheck customer service. Jerome said that he would submit a closure for the account. And that he would submit for the credit for January and February.
    I am very frustrated that telecheck has not taken car of the $1260.00 that I should have never been charged. And that I had then been charged after I had closed my account.
    I am requesting a refund for the TRS charge of $1260.00. A refund for the January billing of $249.30 and any other charges since. My account should be closed as of December 12, 2020.
    Please take care of this.
    Janice Morton
    Corp. sec.

TeleCheck ServicesPayment not received - unethical business

3/2/2021 - our company check was declined. Having more than sufficient funds. We were shamed with a new vendor that we were purchasing material from for the first time. This is a very embarassing situation that we have been put in.

We called again and asked if we can try again fter providing all the company information and still we were told that we had to wait 2 days until we can rewrite another check.

Absolutely unacceptable and embarassing!!

TeleCheck ServicesCheck services

I wrote a check for $28 at Food Lion in Bennettsville SC on 1/17/21. It kept getting rejected because of Telecheck. I called them this morning and I was told it was rejected because it didn't fit my check writing pattern. I wrote one check at Wal-Mart the same morning. This is a relatively new account and I typically use my debit card and not checks. I wrote the checks because my debit card quit working so it is being replaced which takes about a week. So in the meantime I have checks but don't know if I can use them because of Telechek. What's the point of having a checking account? This is crazy. Guess I'll go to the bank this morning and write a check for cash.

Check services

• Updated by screenname2 · Jan 18, 2021

Telecheck is a flawed system. I was using checks because my debit card was being replaced because it had quit working properly . I was writing the second check of the day for groceries. It kept getting rejected. The store manager showed me the Telecheck denial code on the receipt and told me to call them. I did and was told the check for $28 in groceries was rejected because it didn't fit my check writing pattern. So I was stuck in line at the store with people behind me and bagged groceries on the counter while insisting to the manager that the check was good. It put me in an embarrassing position that was no fault of my own. I told the manager that I had $20 so they accepted that for $28 in groceries. So in the end I came out ahead but I would rather not repeat the experience.

TeleCheck ServicesPhone report

I did not and do not want this service. All the information is in the photos. I would appreciate it if it can be taken care of quickly. I know who is calling I don't need someone to tell me. I do not know how this you decided I needed this type of service. i am starting to think this is a scam. I do not see anything about this type of service under this name. Please remove this service.

Phone report
          Phone report

TeleCheck Servicescheck processing

I am a professional woman and have been writting checks for many years and I have never come across the problems that I am having with this company. I go to the store and put my grocerys on the counter and after everything is up on counter and i hand my check to the cashier, she says that she is sorry but my check is not going thru, and gives me the number to call. I call the number and i have a gentelman tell me that the check is suspicious and that i have to wait 7 days and i can try again and that there are no garentees that the check will go thru.. I have to wait 7 days to get my grocerys, that is abousolutly absurd. how do you tell your family to wait 7 days for food?

TeleCheck Servicesdeclined checks!!!

All my adult life we have had the same checking account (30+ yrs). I am a regular Walmart customer spending usually 250 to 300 dollars every other week and usually, spur of the moment trips in between! Until last month I had NEVER experienced a problem writing my check. Since then I have been declined 4 different times! I have called telecheck each time usually crying because of embarrassment! They tell me it is because of lots of activity on the account! The FUNDS have always been there! If I could file a grievance against telecheck I would! I am seriously contemplating seeing an attorney! RIDICULOUS! I could totally understand if the funds weren't there or a history on the account! But not when the account has sufficient funds for the transaction.

Jul 23, 2019

TeleCheck Services — declined checks

yes other day on the 07/18/19 i was at meijers inc here in mt pleasant mi, i used a check for a payment it...

Telecheckdeclining checks

My check was declined at walmart due to insufficient history. I haven't written a check at walmart for a long time, so telecheck declined it. Then I tried to call the phone number. 1st time got a person that I could not understand and asked to speak with someone who spoke better English. I got transferred back into the phone pool. Went through the menus again and got disconeccted. Did this 1 more time, got disconnected again! By this time I was too tired to enter the bank routing numbe, account number, check number, dollar amount & zip code etc, for the 3rd time! Ended up leaving walmart, going to the bank, getting cash & going back to Walmart to pay for my groceries! The "sorry for any inconvenience this has caused" on the phone message, doesn't make up the incompetance of telecheck! My bank account had money in it and I have good credit!

• Bo
                    bobrobin Jul 18, 2019

Check your arrogance at the door BigDick.
                    No company should have the right to arbitrarily deny service based on non issues. This company and its employees are incompetent and it doesn't take rocket science to figure that out.

TeleCheck Services — check denial for frivolous reason

My check was denied at Walmart by Telecheck. Mind you, I've written checks to Walmart regularly for years;...

TeleCheck Services — denial of check cashing privileges

First check denied in Feburary. Sav a lot in Gladwin, MI. Second check denied at Walmart in Houghton Lake...

Gladwin

TeleCheck Services — denied check at walmart 5 times.

I am letting you know that I have contacted my Lawyer and He told me that Telecheck has no right knowing what...

Telecheck — denied check reason code 4 — and they will not correct the issue

This company has denied my checks at Walmart on 2 different occasions. I sent in the information they...

Telecheck — check denied at merchant

TeleCheck denied my check at a merchant and their reasoning was I did not have enough check writing history...

TelecheckDenied check... Fourth time

This is the 4th time Wal-Mart denied my check due to Telecheck screw up. This time, they said there was a problem with a different account, not the one I was writing a check on, not even the same bank. However, the bank account they said there was a problem with, is the same one they screwed up the first 3 times. They keep attaching that account with someone else's drivers license number. Trick part is, Wal-Mart didn't ask for my license number at the time. This also means I can't write a check at the local gas stations either.The lady on the phone, who I finally got thru to, actually spoke pretty good English, but, would not give any details as to how or why this keeps happening on the same account. Probably a plan to make writing checks such a hassle we will all go plastic...total bull####...end of rant...

Telecheck — Declining checks without probable cause

I'm 65 years old and never had a bad check!!! I only write checks because I don't trust debit cards! (no pin...

Telecheck — Denial of checks

This is not the first time I have been denied. This time it was in two stores and the prices are in the...

Telecheck — Check processing at major drug & discount stores.

For no reason, out of blue, check at Kmart, then Walgreens was denied. Called bank immediately and they had...

Telecheck — Denied Checks

I am tired of being denied at local stores in Michigan. Every time it is Denied by Telecheck. How is it I can...

Telecheck — Telecheck caused my check to deny

Have had multiple problems with Telecheck. My husband is a disabled veteran I am his fiduciary. The checking...