CRSCR.commembership cancellation

K

On October 23, 2017 I began the free 7 day trial. Upon seeing my credit scores I promptly called 866-331-0735 to cancel my membership. I spoke to a lady who was very nice...I even took the survey after the call for her wonderful customer service. On October 24, 2017 I had 1.00 deducted from my account. Nothing happened for months and now I have 2 deductions for 39.90 on March 16, 2018 and March 17, 2017. I called a different number they had posted [protected] on March 19, 2018 and spoke with a guy who wouldn't allow me to speak and insisted that I had NOT cancelled my account..."We have no record of a call on this number." I told him the other number I called and he asked if I was sure it wasn't for another company. He then proceeded to ask me if I was going to pay the other months I owed!!! I asked if the 0735 number was associated with the company and was told no. I do a google search w/him on the phone and told him they were linked. That was when he rambled on about cancelling my membership today but I owed for the previous months and promptly said his script and hung up!! I have phone records so I will be disputing these transactions!

janet dick Oct 15, 2019

stop using my credit every month for something i don, t use .i don, t know why your billing me for something i don, t use .stop it now .i don, t want billed for it now or ever again . [email protected] card 5158

• Wa
    Wanda rahall Aug 31, 2019

[email protected] return credit to my c/ card. I never signed upi already cancelled Thur my credit card# 5470 ended#

• La
    Lauri ann metcalf Aug 11, 2019

They have been taking money from my acct I'm disabled and will go to a lawyer if they take another time from me. They r not aloud to take another payment ...of 49.95. I want a reimbersment of the money they took i have a lawyer alrwady so i dont need a credit report account...thank you very much ...please let this be the end

• Co
    Connie Pursley Jul 29, 2019

My card was charged $39.00 & I do not know what this co. is. I want to know what this for

Alcorta12 Jul 14, 2019

This company keeps trying to take money $39.90 from my card and it's not working because I blocked my funds I want them to stop all together. I don't want to keep getting it out before they get to the money I need it to live and have food.

• Ba
    Barbara williamson Jul 06, 2019

You keep sending your charges to my bank and there are insufficient funds you send it every day stop cancel everything

• Ba
    Barbara williamson Jul 06, 2019

Jay123_y Jun 30, 2019

I've tried to cancel cause I don't use it it's to much and I lost my job they keep prolonging the membership I've called three times I'm gonna get someone to help me if they don't cancel today.

• Je
    Jennifer Morrell Jun 29, 2019

They keep attempting to charge my card and I have no idea who they are or what they want the money for and I want to be able to use to my card without fearing they will take money.
    It's been happening over a course of a few months.

Comments

• El
    Elizabeth Doyle May 07, 2019

This website was linked to a business to qualify for a loan.. it was a free subscription and after 7 days you would need to cancel if you didn't want to pay the membership. I cancelled immediately after seeing a page that was supposed to show me my credit score but it would just reload to the application process over and over again.

Comments

• Ca
    Calvinbranch May 05, 2019

Stop charging my PayPal account. My PayPal card ending 4116 . My PayPal email [email protected] and refund me back my 19.95.i didn't authorize this on my account so please cancel.it is on my PayPal account [email protected] one please cancel this. thanks.

Calvin branch

• Da
    dawnrgoble May 01, 2019

your company hacked my cash app card twice i want my money back im sick of you and cash app i will be reporting you both

John Delorge Apr 27, 2019

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS CHARGE OF 39.90 IT WAS CANCELLED THE SAME DAY I TRIED IT...I WOULD PLEASE LIKE A REFUND OF THOSE CHARGES

CC#511165...4037
    John Delorge
    it was charged to my account on 4/18

thank-you

• Fe
    Felipe Gene Dela Cruz Apr 15, 2019

Request for Refund for the following transactions:
    Dates: Amount:
    March 13, 2019 $39.90
    March 14, 2019 $39.90
    April 8, 2019 $39.90
    Total Amount $119.70

I never received any emails on both my email accounts. There were no reminders etc.
    I tried to cancel it 3x already but I still get charged.

Alberto E. Goachet Apr 08, 2019

Please cancel payment of $39.90 to my account. Not interested. Please confirm cancellation.

Alberto Goachet

• Ig
    Igwe1 Mar 20, 2019

I have been inundated by these guys (CRSCR.COM and SCRZNI.COM) with $19.95 and $19.97 charges respectively on my credit card. Keep in mind that I can't recollect ever signing up for these services!

My credit card company had replaced my cards three times to no avail.
    Fortunately, someone posted the first of the two phone numbers below that I called to reverse the charges. The nice gentleman that I spoke with gave me the second phone number below, since he was not authorized to cancel the services. Please see the following phone numbers below for the respective services you may want to pursue:

1. [protected] - for refund of the charge on the card
    2. [protected] - for cancellation of the services

Kene I.

• Re
    reineralequuin Mar 05, 2019

Necesito que me cancelen la menbrecia mensual. No es de mi beneficio no se ablar inglés y ustedes no tienen acistencia español. Fue fácil acesal y sela ponen difícil pa cancelar

Alex Nash Jan 31, 2019

You guys are wasting your time... Just like I was. Nothing is being done to stop these criminals, otherwise they would have been shut down long ago. These [censored] are laughing
    at us while reading these complaints knowing full well that nobody will ever touch these foreign robber barons! I'll never ever get my damn money back... And these crooks know it!

• Pa
    Paula Ackroyd Jan 21, 2019

I requested a refund last month. I did receive a refund. I wasn't told that I have to call back to finalize the cancellation. My account was charged again. I was told I would not receive a refund. I'm filing a complaint with consumer affairs.

• Cr
    Crystal Scott82red Jan 05, 2019

I didn't sign up for this. You took my 39.90 now i am going to sue you guys. I don't even know what this is for. The operater that i spoke witg didn't give me know understanding.

• Ir
    Irelis Valdivia Nov 25, 2018

Necesito que cancelen la mensualidad de $39.90de CRSCR porque yo nunca la he solicitado me sería de mucha ayuda que lo hicieran x favor gracias

• Ri
    Ricardo Saliceti Nov 12, 2018

Necesito que cancelen el cobro mensual de $39.90 que me hace el CRSCR. Agradeceré la ayuda que me puedan brindar. Gracias por su atención.

Ricardo saliceti

• Im
    Imanimf Oct 15, 2018

They charged my card, I called the same day and they say my information doesn't matched but they removed me but today they charged me again but it declined I want my refund and to be REMOVED I can don't know what else to do but they keep saying the same thing every time I call I just want them to stop charging my account I don't want parts of them

Alessalyn Sep 25, 2018

I signed up for 2 free trials. My rent to own and score sense. I forgot to cancel until I was charged for both. My fault! This is where I discovered these 2 companies are tied together and it's extremely fraudulent! The customer service number was a recording telling me that they're closed and to call back during normal business hours. It was 10 am when I called on Monday and they said their hrs were 8 am to 8 pm! I decided not to mess with it anymore and locked my credit card and requested a new one. I had recently paid it off and they maxed it out! The only reason I knew about it was because the payment had been declined and I was notified.

• Li
    Linda Postell Sep 18, 2018

I had $39.90 taken off my debit card without my authorization. I called on 9-6-18 & requested a refund. I was told it took 24-72 hours(3-5 business days).I was given a confirm.# I called again on 9-13-18--- still no refund-- this was the 6th day.The man said he would send a meassage to expedite it. I called again on 9-14-18 & talked to a lady.She told me the refund was "pending". I asked for someone else to speak to in charge-- she said there was no one. She said the refunds are done internally thru the computer. Said she would send message to expedite it. I called again on 9-17-18 & talked to a man.He told me to check my emails to see if I had received a message from their company.He said that if Ididn't get approved for this refund-- they won't send me an email.Today-- 9-18-18 will be "8 business days". I am really aggravated with this company! Can't find anything out! I will probably never get this $39.90 back!

• Je
    Jesse Sanchez Jul 26, 2018

To GET YOUR MONEY BACK THIS IS THE NUMBER TO CALL [protected]. I got over 250.00 back that they took from my card. I didn't believe it at first but its the only #that will get you a refund from this fraudulent company!

• Ad
    addie56 Jul 08, 2018

How do I cancel my account

MariaY Nov 25, 2018

@Julie Gill How can you do this from a credit card? Do you know? Can you help? I would r ally appreciate any advice you may have. They are such rip offs

@addie56 You don't! You have to lock your bank account and request a new card

Alessalyn Sep 25, 2018

@Julie Gill I'm thankful that you posted this! I was having the same problem and they maxed out my recently paid off credit card! I took your advice and locked it and requested a new card. Everything they stole from me is being refunded by capital one, not this company.

• Ju
    Julie Gill Jul 15, 2018

@addie56 The only way is to cancel your card and ask for a new one. It was a nightmare for 3 months, loss money...but in the end I out smarted them. NEVER WILL I DO ANY FREE TRIALS AGAIN !!!

• Cr