Credit Solutions Logo

Credit Solutions

Having problems with Credit Solutions?

1866 991 1113 (Customer Service)
+1 361 991 1113 (Head Office)
+1 210 495 9700 (San Antonio, TX)
+1 956 753 0500 (Laredo, TX)
4444 Corona Drive Suite 127
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

charged but got no results

credit solution took 2, 000.00 over a 5 month period. They told me they were working with my creditors to reduce my debt. I never rec'd an offer or any correspondence. They scammed me for $2000.00. I want to know if I have anyway to get my money back? I still have the debt. I am working with a lawyer to pay off the debts but I am paying him so I am out what I paid to credit solutions & still no resolutions. Total scam how many others have they done this to. SOMETHING MUST BE OUT THERE TO GET COMPENSATION FRM CREDIT SOLUTIONS.

Fradulent

Buyer be ware..if your in debt and at your wits end. Stay away from credit solutions in Dallas Texas. They advertised that they could settle your debt up to 50%. Just sign a form andsend in cease and assist letters to all you owe. And pay them for the courtesy of getting you out of debt.
Not only did they not do what they advertised to do, they trashed my credit by me not paying them until they could work out a settlement offer.
All the offers that I received would not even talk to Credit Soultions, we had to negotiate the price while haggling with credit solutions too. It was a double edged sword that cost me $5400.00 for something that I could have done on my own.
I now wonder how to warn people of theit fradulent company and save them the pain and embarassment of being in debt. Had I not lost my job, I would not have even ventured into this bogus agreement. they used to advertise on TV, no longer see their ads. Maybe people got wise and the attorney general shut them down. We can only hope!

ADDITIONAL SURPRISE FEES

In April of 2010 I found myself unable to pay my credit card bills, 2 of them, because Capital One increased...

harrasing phone calls

this credit solutions when i called for my det solutions they said they will take care of my det about 65% to 70% what i owe.and i have to pay theire fee until i save up for settelement they going to do for me so i accepted it.but they never get me any settelement better than my creditors offered me some times even they offer they never let me know and declined the offer without me even knowing so they can get more months fee for them self longer, any way i constantly calling them for settlement of the cards all i got is 45% to 50% so i ended paying all my settelement and theire fee and closed the account.now they constantly calling me i owe them more money because i paid early my cards.i told them on the phone sent e-mail now they harrasing my husband and i constantly and reported to the credit report companys.my credit is really bad as it is and still harrased by this moran company constantly.theire fee was 299 dollars a month. I hope no body will fall for this cruked leaching company like i did.

Thanks

Don't waste your money

We hired Credit Solutions to help us negotiate down our credit card debt. They charge %11 of the total owed. On the surface that seemed like a good thing - spend that to save thousands. As time has gone by, they have not done much to help us. We paid $900 the first two months and then we have paid nearly $500 a month for a year. If I had saved that $ I could have paid off one card. I found out that I can get a better price if I negotiate myself. They only did one deal and it is one that I negotiated before they got involved.

The laws have recently changed so no credit negotiator can charge before they have provided you with a negotiated deal.

Because of the time delays, etc., several of our accounts went to litigation. Now I have liens on my property and much to my dismay, the courts don't care that I lost my job and can't pay. I hear these ads that say the company will negotiate your deal for %60 of what is owed. I have judgements against me and I feel like I will be a long time recovering. I might have been better off declaring bankruptcy.

• Re
    redhot Feb 26, 2010

Settlement is an assertive solution for financially troubled consumers seeking an alternative to bankruptcy. There is no doubt that Americans desperately need immediate debt-relief options in today's economy. Just last month, Credit Solutions saved clients an average of 58.1% on all settlements.

As an employee of Credit Solutions, please allow me to address your concerns myself. It is a good thing to pay monthly and to save thousands and that’s exactly what we wanted to see for you. I am not familiar with what may have happened with your situation but I know we want to give 110% to our customers. Please call and contact your service representative directly today and ask for me, Ginger Williams, and I will personally handle your account. We can get excellent settlement offers for people in your situation and we want you to be satisfied! Please call and I look forward to helping you today!

scam

I have some credit card debt that I was struggling with, and I saw a television commercial that promised a better future, and how they would just take your hand and walk you right out of debt in as little as 3 years. I called as a vulnerable, obviously ignorant consumer that was perfect prey for the perfect sales tactics team they had assembled. There wasn't a lot of time to think things over because I was rushed into a decision by their sales pitch, and when I hung up the telephone I was signed up and they now have access to my checking account where they have been drafting off of it since April 2009. I have given them an amount of around $1200.00 and thinking how bright my future was going to be I was devastated to see a police officer drive up into my driveway and hand me papers where I was being sued by my creditor! This outraged me! I have since been to an attorney, and since there is noway to repair my damage caused to my already unstable credit I now am in the process of filing bankruptcy! This is truly terrible, and I know that I cannot recover what I have spent because however unethical the company is, it was legalized when I gave them authority to sucker me out of my money! I was told I could file a law suit, but the trouble would be worth more than I could probably recover, so I was instructed to file a complaint. Perhaps if enough people could do this, then Credit Solutions, and other agencies of the same kind, would eventually be destroyed. It is a total shame how they could take advantage of people that are just looking for financial relief in such economical struggles.

• Cr
    crowt006 Feb 09, 2010

I lost my job in March 2009 and joined Credit Solutions in June 2009 after trouble paying all my credit card bills. To only have to pay/ save $400 a month instead over $1, 000 I was currently paying on credit card debt sounded like the right decision to make (the only decision in my mind at the time). The first six months of the program was the hardest. I was receiving creditor calls, letters, etc. (someone even showed up at my door) and didn’t have enough money saved to make any settlement offers. Plus, I wasn’t sure what Credit Solutions was supposed to be doing on my behalf since I stopped paying my monthly credit card bills. I couldn’t understand why people kept calling. This was so disheartening.

Then, after 6 months an offer came in from a credit card I owed over $5K on. It was a great offer and I was able to settle my first account for less than half of what I actually owed. I finally had faith in this program I had been buying into for 6 months. A few months later I paid off two more accounts (thanks to Christmas money from family). Recently I was receiving calls from one of my creditors, but it was just sold off to a third party, and Credit Solutions knew about it before I did and updated it for me on my online account. Since this account was sent to a collection agency, I have stopped receiving the annoying phone calls. So, I know that Credit Solutions has been in contact with them and they know I am on this program. I will continue to save and hopefully I will be done in another year (which seems like forever in my mind). If all goes as planned and I continue to save, I will have paid off all my credit card debt in 2 years. I was on a 4 year plan originally with Credit Solution, which at the time was better than the 35 years it was going to take if I continued to pay minimum payments.

The only reason I write this, is because I was one of the confused Credit Solution customers reading all these horrible reviews and wondering if I had made a huge mistake. Well, I am halfway through my debt, so I personally think it has been worth it. Having someone on my side to help me when I had questions while making the negotiations on my behalf has been worth their service fee. Plus I have already saved twice as much as their total service fee and I still have more to save when I settle the remaining accounts. It is not easy, and yes your credit score will be destroyed (I am afraid to look at mine), but in my situation, it seemed like the only way to get out of debt. Paying the rent and buying food for the kids seemed more important than my credit score at the time.

• Lf
    LFL Feb 25, 2011

Oh I forgot about all the summons and the 1099C forms that will cost you additional money at tax time. FYI if you file long form the money that you paid to Credit Solutions can be a tax deductions for services and fees rendered. I feel so awful for anyone else that was trapped by this fradulent company. Byran with credit soultions should be ashamed of himself, along with Shanon G. They lie and play the blame game, easier to blame someone else than to accept responsibility.
    I can't believe that I trashed my credit and that I took my life's savings from my 401k plan to pay bad debt.
    Could there be a class action suite filed? I'm in..maybe some attoney can file and get our money and dignity back to the customers that were liued to. Does anyone see the commercials? Hopefully they were ban from TV.

• Brandon Ceaser Mar 05, 2012

Failed to Provide Application Approved Services I paid A One time Fee and Recieved only a Manager Phone Call (since January 2012) Of Concern about the Monthly Issues they failed to approve guaranteed Credit Card Services since September 29.2011 on my Credit Approved Application. Created Complaint with Stated Facts. Monday March 5, 2012.

• Ge
    Genessi Feb 21, 2013

We have contract credit solutions for their services and giving then access to our checking account ...Any ways we spend over $5, 500.00 and they did not deliver what they promessed to deliver...Is there any lawsuit against this company??? We like to be part of it... thanks...

They are a sam

I am also feeling used, stupid and taken advantage of! I enrolled in the Credit Solutions program in...

Scam artists

Credit Solutions cost me a lot of money and years of damage to my credit. I believe they did nothing for the money they were paid. I was not even late on payments to creditors when signing on. Within 6 months a creditor took me to arbitration (which is unheard of). They could not get any return calls from Credit Solutions and neither could I. The damage will be thousands and thousands and will last for years. They are scam artists. If I was able to communicate with them, I would be so angry I couldn't even sleep. They were very damaging to my personal situation and I would like to see them out of business.

• Ti
    tiljjh Aug 07, 2008

PLEASE DO NOT BE RIPPED OFF BY THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!! BEWARE - BEWARE- BEWARE !!!
    BEWARE OF THEIR SO CALLED TACTICS, THEY SERIOUSLY ROB YOU EVERY PENNY BEFORE KNOW IT!!

THEY WILL PROMISE YOU THE WORLD AND TELL YOU TO NOT ANSWER TO YOUR CREDITORS, AND IGNORE PHONE CALLS, WHICH ARE THESE SO CALLED SCARE TACTICS! WE LOST OVER $1000 DOLLARS ALREADY AND WERE FOOLED AND MISLEAD BY FALSE PROMISES, UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO BURN . . . . RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY ASAP!!!

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD OF WARNED ME ABOUT THEM FIRST, OR I SHOULD OF DONE MY HOMEWORK BETTER. RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO TRY TO RECOUP MY LOSSES BY GETTING AN ATTORNEY. HOPEFULLY, THESE SCUMS WON'T GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO ME AND OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE. REALLY, HOW DO THESE PEOPLE GO TO WORK EVERYDAY, KNOWING THEY'RE NOT HELPING ANYONE, I'D RATHER BEG FOR MONEY THAN SELL MY SOUL THAN TO WORK FOR THE DEVIL!!!

• Jk
    jkoop39 Oct 24, 2008

This company and the people that work for it are trying to do nothing more than make money. They are not trying to provide a service or reduce your debt in any way. I hope you will take my advice and not be as foolish as I was to sign up for their "service"

Charles Apr 15, 2009

I hate stupid people. Its always someone else's fault, never your own. First off, if you are looking for consolidation, settlement, credit counseling or bankruptcy your credit is already messed up. You are just to stupid to realize it. There is a reason why you are looking for debt help in the first place because you spent more than you could afford. CSA's program didn't screw up your credit, you did. Their program does work, you just have to follow it religiously. They never promised the world and I know they did say this getting out of debt process is extremely challenging. The people that complain about CSA's program to getting out of debt are the people that were not committed to the program in the first place. In order to get out of debt, you have to be ready to commit to a program until it is accomplished. Stay in debt, you whiney babies!

• Mi
    MissAshley22 Jul 23, 2009

WOW...is this guy for real? You must not be familiar with trying to make your own and running into snags huh? Sorry that not everyone's life can run as perfectly as those with no debt. But as you can plainly see, the economy as whole is in tremedous debt! So you just eat your words because the WHOLE country is drowing! I have worked with CreditSolutions myself and as you said, I followed it "religiously." I work one full-time job and one part-time job and I am a student. Every month I put the deficit of my payment to the company into a savings account...and guess what! Within six months of joining with them I was served a summons over my lunch break! I have known people to go years without a creditor resulting to that! That is when I realized that I am paying CreditSolutions to do NOTHING...it's sad when I pay someone $100 a month to get a summons to appear in court, when I could have been giving my creditors that money and saving my credit! I just hope others can learn from our mistakes and avoid this nightmare.

• Lf
    LFL Feb 25, 2011

Even stupid (supposed) people make mistakes. What do you work for credit soultions. If not maybe they are hiring. They need people with the attitude that it is all your fault. The thing that I agree was my fault was going through a divorce that caused the indebtness.
    Desperate times call for desperate measure. Charles your just no more than cruel and perhaps a real whinner yourself.
    Compassion goes a long way. Thank your lucky stars that you were not swindled by these thieving, unethical company.
    The complaint is real and Credit Solutions is at fault as well as the consumer. Buyer be ware this company is not for you! They will trash your credit with the first cease and assist letter that you send to them. And they will send the police and summons for your arrest while being in this program. They so not have your best interest at heart. It was a long and costly year. Thank God I am out of their program and have an attorney to file for fees that I paid to them.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices