ScoreSense.com

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
ScoreSense is a provider of credit reporting, identity protection, and neighborhood safety products. ScoreSense offers multiple products that aim to help consumers achieve or maintain good credit, protect their identity, and alert them of dangers in their neighborhood. ScoreSense is committed to their consumers.

Complaints & Reviews

Withdrawing money without my permission

I had canceled my subscription over 3 months ago. I just looked today and scoresense took out $12 and some change from my checking account. I did not give them permission to do this. My membership has been canceled for months. I am so frustrated that they still even have my checking account information to take out money when they want to. This should be fraudulent to do this without my knowledge. I guess they thought I would not notice, but with this corid-19 going around I sure do not have time to check my credit scores, plus why would they take out this month, when I have not had a charge in months. This is very sneaky and should be something done about them stealing money from people's accounts whenever they want to.

I have been charged 29.95 twice for services I didn't authorize.

My account has been charged for the past 2 months for 29.95 each time for a credit report that I did not authorize. I am on a fixed income and do not want this service. What can I do to stop this? I was asked if I wanted a "free" credit report but did not expect to be charged every month. This is not what was advertised. I cannot afford this charge every month. Please help me to stop these charges.

Credit Monitoring

NOW I GET 50 SPAM emails daily
Checking in on Mortgage Rates and was directed to this site to check credit score.
That was my 1st Mistake

Immediately contacted them to cancel
They billed me anyways

In the meantime I began getting dozens of Spam and Junk emails

Had to call a 2nd time to cancel - they just kept trying to sell me
I kept asking about Spam emails - she didn't answer the question just kept moving on her script to sell me

Score monitoring?

My father passed away December 30, 2019. I am now getting around to checking his online expenditures for...

credit report website

I didn't realize my free trial was up yesterday until my wife called and told me $29.95 was debited from our checking account. When I tried to call them to cancel and ask for a refund all I got was a informercial and after that was told the number I had called had been changed to [protected]. When I called that number there was a recording saying all circuits are busy try again later. I feel even if I had tried calling yesterday to cancel I would not have been able to get through to someone. Both my wife and myself are disabled can't really afford to lose $29.95. Had I known canceling my free membership would be so difficult I would have never signed up for the the free 7 day trial!

• Vi
    Village62 Feb 13, 2020

I want my account closed immediately !!!

you are unauthorized as of now to take any money from my visa account !!!

my wife and i are both disabled and cannot afford to have $29.95 taken out of our account.

David lord

unauthorized debit from my bank acct

I don't know what's going on but I did NOT authorize or even sign up for your "service" I'm on Disability income and can not afford this membership or whatever it's called. I gave had 2 other incidences in the past week that raised a red flag for me. So please stop taking money out and can i PLEASE get a refund for the money you DID take out? Because of this charge my bank acct is overdrawn
My number [protected]
Please contact me ASAP
Laura Collay

I want a refund for last month and this month$29.95

Like I said they charged my account last month and this month the same amount $29.95!!! I've never had no contact with the company never even heard of the company before I don't know how they got my information to bill me! I would like a refund!!! I see on the internet where the company has also had a lot of other complaints about the same thing, and the same amount of money being taken out of some other people's account!!! Some people has even said more was taken out of their account, and they don't know how they got their information either!!! It's the same exact thing over and over again, this needs to stop!!! Something needs to be done!!!

unauthorized bank debits

I have the same complaint against ScoreSense for unauthorized bank debits. Due to the number of request...

credit monitoring

I Called to cancel a credit monitoring service that i may have signed up. They bill for a 30 day period and charged my credit card yesterday. you would assume that as i had just paid for a 30 day period, i would continue to have access for the next 30 day period... NOPE, service cancelled today - they pocket my monthly fee and i get nothing. Not professional and should be against the law.

cancel trial now!

My name is Corissa Bosacki.
Conveniently these folks never answer the phone and trying to cancel online is a nightmare.
I keep trying to cancel my trial membership but it's not working.
I want y'all to cancel my trial membership NOW, or I will go to the Better Business Burea and report your SCAM.
I want my trial account cancelled today!!

Corissa Bosacki

keep taking my money & not cancelling

Keep charging me since 2016 keep overdrafting my account and NO resolution
$39.95 a month for 3 years!!!
I am furious and they do NOTHING to rectify it. Return ALL of my money!!!

I am not interested in your scripted reply of: please call absolutely not just refund my money!
Called again today and got more promises that it will be cancelled once i said i was goung to seek legal help!
They owe me at least $1438.20 not including overdraft fees of $35 almost every single time!
Membership ID [protected]

scam! unauthorized withdrawals from my account

All the people writing a complaint about this company need to go to BBB, and shut this company down! I am! It's a sneaky scam, and it needs to stop! They are a foreign country and have no qualms about ripping you off! Squash them! I did not know I was signing up for a monthly fee, as it is in small print. Bait and switch! I have spent hours on the phone with them, and they refuse to refund monies take out of my account properly unauthorized! PLEASE, EVERYONE GET ON BOARD WITH THE BBB. DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THEIR SCAMMING OPERATIONS!

credit score

Provide updated credit score and keep identity safe from being stolen I had my identity stolen and they were...

Scoresense.com

scoresense.com charged my credit card $29.95 twice.

I got a pop-up ad that I thought was sponsored by my bank, Wells Fargo, and would charge $1 for my credit score, which I authorized. I didn't realize I had signed up for a monthly charge of $29.95 (I would not have knowingly authorized that). I noticed on 7/22 that my Wells Fargo Credit Card had been charged $29.95 and called Scoresense immediately. And when I talked to the representative, I found out that the same $29.95 charge occurred on 6/21/2019. I told them I had not authorized this charge; didn't want their credit score report; that I didn't need it, my credit score is the highest score possible. I didn't need it, didn't want it, and requested a refund. Today, I received an email saying my refund request was denied... What gives.. This is a scam, and misleads other bank customers like me, who have long trusted their bank. That pop-up ad appeared to me to have been a benefit for WFB customers. Not so. Now, since I have been denied a refund, I am going back to Wells Fargo to dispute the charges. And go to the FTC if I have to.

credit report/ score

I signed up to check my credit for $1.00 and I have been getting $29.95 for a year now, even after I...

Scoresense.com

removing money from my account when I have told them to stop.

I have asked that this company STOP taking money out of my account and they have not do so to date. With them...

scammer season

SCORESENSE.COM is the true definition of scammers! I recently inquired about a 1$ credit score. the company charged my card 19.95 for a fee shortly after submitting the 1$. To me this company is nothing short of a SCAM! I am currently on the phone with scoresense.com and the representative is giving me the run around. I kept asking that he cancel whatever subscription scoresense.com enrolled me in and he keeps insisting on placing me on hold to contact billing for a refund.

unauthorized charges on my checking account

I just discovered unauthorized charges from my personal checking account, each one for a total of $39.99 from March 2019 to July 2019 (five payments total):
3-19: 39.99
4-19: 39.99
5-19: 39.99
6-19: 39.99
7-19: 39.99. Total unauthorized charges equal $195.95. I did not authorize this service, have never accessed it, have no use for it, and cannot afford it with two children in college.
I want these charges reversed and I want to know how they obtained permission to draft my account without my knowledge or permission. I want my funds refunded. I never want to deal with this company again.

unauthorized charge

I had an unauthorized charge of $39.95 taken out of my bank account. I did not sign up for a membership, I think i did a one time credit score check. I did not sign up for a membership and did not know that anything would be taken out after that time. I would like my 39.95 put back into my account and take me off of your scoresense membership!
Pat Schweke

withdrawing money from my account without my permission after I had canceled my service

For two months I have canceled my service and they continue to pull $29.95 out of my account I have made a...