Credit One Credit Card — payment problems on website
I have a Credit One credit card and I am very glad it has a very low balance and I will be paying them off and cutting it up. I believe this is a company owned by a bank in India. Talking to them on the phone makes me very uncomfortable as their arrogance leads me to believe they are scamming people. I have yet to speak to someone that does not have and accent. I made a payment online on June 22 and today is the 24 and there is not even a pending payment noted. I do have a reference number but with the way they do business I doubt that will matter. I plan on reporting this company to my state banking and finance government as well as the Security Fraud dept.
More Credit One Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices!
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam!
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept!
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent credit purchases
- Credit One Bank - won't verify payment
- Credit One Bank - credit one credit card
- Credit One Bank - I have been billed for a credit card do not have or excepted?
- Credit One Bank - transacion out side of united states