Credit Acceptancerepossesing/harassment

These people have no feelings for you at all, especially if your are having a difficult time financially. I have just recently lost my job and don't have any income coming in just yet. I got on the phone and called them immediately and told them that I had just lost my job, and would they be willing to work something out with me. The customer service person was very nasty to me saying that they were not a charity company, and that they want their money. Basically, what she told was that she doesn't care about my current situation. I have had my car repossessed and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it back, since I don't have all of the money that's needed to get it back. What ever you do, please don't deal with them(Credit Acceptance) because they have no loyalty to their customers during them terrible times of hardship.

• Fo
    ford in tennessee Jul 27, 2012

i feel like the device they use to turn off your car is really a bunch of ###...if you are 3 months behind sure but 45 days...that is ridicilous im getting to where i am unhappy with this company as well...if my children have a medical emergency and we are struggling they turn my car off that has to transport my children...i am already 6000 into this car i cannot simply just let it go...
    they need to reorganize the collection process when it pertains to the device...i would really know how to get to speak with corporate