7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Cracker Barrel / management

1 Review updated:

My daughter Gabriella who is a server at your Cicero, NY restaurant and had a large table walk out on their bill tonight. The regional manager Gregg (she did not know his last name) used derogatory and foul language addressing the walk out with my daughter. He slammed a paper on the table and said sign this. Stated the walk out was all her "fing" fault and used our Lords name in vain as well. I thought Cracker Barrel had very high standards and values and this manager showed nothing but intimidation and disrespect that I have encouraged my daughter to end her employment. She is a college nursing student and it is shameful how this man treated her. She was so upset and shaken driving home and burst in to tears when she arrived home to us. This is unacceptable and such a poor example of leadership.

De
Mar 10, 2019

Comments

• Su
      11th of Mar, 2019

Your daughter encouraged her friends to steal from the business. She participated in the theft and should be fired. The manager has to make up the difference you know. If the system shows $1, 000 in sales but only $900 is there, the manager pays for it.

Imagine if someone emailed the restaurant and linked to this post with her firstand name on it I think she’d p be charged with theft.

Or, you hate Gabriella and want to make her look bad publicly.

• Su
      12th of Mar, 2019

Or visit their website and fill out the online form to contact them:)