Cox Communications — phone service with cox communications
We are a local firm located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our business phone number that is registered with Cox Communications is [protected]
Our address is 509 S. 6th Street Las Vegas, NV 89101
We have been experiencing technical difficulties with our phone line for roughly three (3) weeks now. We have contacted Cox on numerous occasions and the issue has not been resolved. On October 17 and October 18 we went the whole day without service. Our lines had no dial tone, we could not make or receive calls.
A few days after that, the phones in our office were not receiving calls once again. We once again reached out to Cox, all they did was "reset" the modem and said that the issue was fixed, but it was not.
On Monday October 29, we noticed that our office was only able to receive calls from certain carriers. We once again reached out to Cox and we were finally able to get a technician out.
Cecil, the technician, came out to our office on October 30. The issue was still not resolved. We were told that AT&T has a nationwide outage and cannot call Cox. No time-frame was given as to when this issue would be resolved.
This is completely unacceptable. We have been rerouting the calls to our employee's cell phones. There is no reason why the office staff should have to use their personal cellular device to communicate with our clients when we have been a valued dedicated customer with Cox.
We respectfully ask that action is taken to resolve this issue at hand and to provide us with credit for the days that our office has not had service.
Thank you for taking the time to read over our complaint, we hope to hear from you soon.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate
- Cox Communications - above the law
- Cox Communications - home life security
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Communications - my new connection - promised one rate and billed higher rate
- Cox Cable - mozilla foxfire
- Cox Communications - trying to get my tv and internet service fixed for months