Cox Communications — internet
I've been a cox customer for years, I called cox to transfer my internet from Wickenburg, Az to Phx, Az, I made it clean that my monthly payment was $27.50 and that I would transfer my service only IF the monthly fee was going to remain the same, they assure me that it would be the same amount. Yet when they sent me an e-mail confirming the installation date and time cox had also added cable when all I needed was to transfer internet. Since I noticied the bad customer service they had, I decided to give cox a call on 6/27/17 to make sure about the payment, I was surprised when cox told me that the monthly payment went up to $67.00 dlls.I asked the reason why, If all I was doing just a transfer, I didn't add anything else to my account.
All they told me that the dial I had was ended, with is not TRUE because it wasn't a promotion, that was the price because of the kind of internet that I use, all I use internet is for my Dr's.appointments and a few other things.
I Thank You for reading my complain.Have a pleasent day.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - home life security
- Cox Communications - my new connection - promised one rate and billed higher rate 
- Cox Cable - mozilla foxfire 
- Cox Communications - trying to get my tv and internet service fixed for months
- Cox Communications - internet service